[2.1] HeaT's CoC CI Witch FIREFURY (Fireball & Magma Orb) Build

"
Mepslol wrote:
Build looks really intresting id like to try it with ascendancy, just not sure if i should go occultist or Assasin, what would you pick and why?

sorry about the late response, i had not checked the thread in a while.

because im a hardcore player i prefer defense so i would probably go with occultist picking up forbidden power and vile bastion. the occultist is suited more defensively and would synergize better with what this build was trying to do in terms of defense.

if i were a softcore player i would go with assassin and pick up deadly infusion (crazy damage) and ambush. but i dont like the assassin as much because two points are kind of wasted, unstable infusion and amush (too situational), while no points for the occultist are wasted.

"
mac2monster wrote:
Did you try chain instead of GMP? The volley fire adds a few extra shots, too bad you can only use one though.
Could be fun anyways.

i did not try chain, not sure if it would be better, maybe someone attempting the build could try it out!

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Mar 2, 2016, 4:04:24 PM
Hi, is there any way you could update the link to the skill tree? It no longer works. It just says the skill tree is invalid because it was made before Ascendancy and I am about level 60 into making this and I can't remember where everything went exactly lol.

Last edited by AngelOfPassion on Mar 5, 2016, 7:13:09 AM
"
Hi, is there any way you could update the link to the skill tree? It no longer works. It just says the skill tree is invalid because it was made before Ascendancy and I am about level 60 into making this and I can't remember where everything went exactly lol.

updated. let us know how the build worked out for you and what ascendancy class you opted for.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Thank you! I will definitely check back when I have leveled a bit more to give feedback!
I don't get to play often and level pretty slowly so it has taken me a bit of time to put together the build to share my thoughts on it. I really like it though! So far I am level 82 and even with not the best gear you can still have fun with this build.

I am clearing tier 10 maps that I have alched while only dying a few times when I really get overwhelmed or not as familiar with the map. You can survive quite a bit even without the best gear in the world. I did shell out 14ex for my 6L Mantle to use but other than that the maximum I have spent on any one piece would be 1ex and most of my pieces cost less than 10-20c. I am a newer player and this is only my second build but I am still able to afford it for the most part.

I have about 9500es and most of the passive nodes needed now. I get about ~55% critical strike chance on barrage when I have no power charges or anything in my hideout but this most definitely could be improved with better gear I am sure. I was having about 35-40% critical strike chance until I bought a better wand with 1.5aps and over 10 critical strike chance for 1ex.

Most of all this build is fun as hell. Really makes you feel powerful. For my ascendance class I chose Occultist and have spent 4 points on Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion for more survival since it gives you +100ES and ES per second for every enemy killed which saves you quite a bit on hard map bosses that summon a bunch of minions like that spider one that summons like 1000's of spiders. I beat her for the first time with this build. For my last ascendance points I will probably just get the +1 to power charges idk.

Thank you for the build though! A relatively new player can still have fun with it if they have already made a build that can farm currency to get up to 10-20ex. I have spent about that on this build and it works pretty well. I'm sure it will get better with time when I can afford better gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info