[2.1.2] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (MoM, EB, ZO, Non-Crit)

Nice build. What would you suggest with 117 passives?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
SalvaX wrote:
Wat are your thoughts on Agnerod West?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Agnerod_West

Nice staff, really, but the loos of energy shield from our shield would be too impactful.

"
CrazylikE wrote:
Nice build. What would you suggest with 117 passives?

To be honest I don't have a real plan on going further then lv. 90 but something like this seems right to me: click me
IGN - Blackdepp
When using MoM, does 30% of damage come out of Eshield? If not, isn't that a waste since we have no mana in this setup?

I've leveled to 75, but have not gotten the armor yet. Is you eshield over mana setup viable without the armor?
"
furycury82 wrote:
When using MoM, does 30% of damage come out of Eshield? If not, isn't that a waste since we have no mana in this setup?

I've leveled to 75, but have not gotten the armor yet. Is you eshield over mana setup viable without the armor?

With Eldritch Battery our energy shield covers/protects our mana and allows us to spend energy shield instead of mana. So yes, even with 0 mana Mind Over Matter works, as long, as you've got some energy shield and the Eldritch Battery keystone.
Well The Restless Ward isn't very expensive so I would try to get my hands on one. If you don't have the armour yet the build is still somewhat viable but with it it just works better.
IGN - Blackdepp
Just would like to say beautiful job with this build and i really like it, on my main character, Torine i know i need to finish up the passive tree and new rings/amulet, but is there any other way to increase my dps atm? Right now its at around 13k dps on arc with all my auras on.

Any help is appreciated!
"
MrMatthYEW wrote:
Just would like to say beautiful job with this build and i really like it, on my main character, Torine i know i need to finish up the passive tree and new rings/amulet, but is there any other way to increase my dps atm? Right now its at around 13k dps on arc with all my auras on.

Any help is appreciated!

Well there are many ways to increase the dps.
- Blooddance --> Frenzy Charges
- Cast Speed / Spell Damage / Lightning Damage on the rings / amulet
- Lucky vaal orb --> Arc Lv. 21
- 5L / 6L
- Quality on the support gems (or even Herald of Thunder)
- Jewel upgrade
- Wand upgrade
- Flat spell damage on the shield
IGN - Blackdepp
Hi Blackdepp! Is the DPS in your screenshot with frenzy charges up from the boots?
"
Hi Blackdepp! Is the DPS in your screenshot with frenzy charges up from the boots?

Yes it actually is. But by now with a higher level on my controlled destruction I can almost reach that number without charges.
IGN - Blackdepp
I've been using this, and it's been really enjoyable thus far. I still need better gear though :P
"
G7Ghost wrote:
I've been using this, and it's been really enjoyable thus far. I still need better gear though :P

Great to hear that. Keep on rockin.
IGN - Blackdepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info