[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Hey guys, what do you think about this tree? Maybe I should change critical strike on the right side to something else?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9BbUHYwzyDXwOSA-rEHsQkhEvEZYV1xXtFqoWvxewGYoajx2qHdki6iM2JIsk_SepKgsqOCymLL8s4S1VL28yMjQKN2Y90T7PQ1RGcUcGSotRR1MQVL1WY1b1W_RcQF3yX2pqjG1sb55wUnBWcLt1_XcHeaF943_GgwmEb4TFhq6HE4hCidOLmYwLjDaNv46Kj_qQG5MnlouX0JoTm7WcpKEvotmly6xmsNi0DLTFtUi5PrlvuXy95r46vorBxcLswzrIFMrTy73Q0NRC1bnYdtkT2xrbbtvU2-fhiOLV5oHnVOd06rrrY-wY7LDtQfRx9W_22vsJ_kn_3g==
NANI
here is better one - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9B2MM8g18DkgPqxB7EJIRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxewGYoajxslHU8dqh3ZIuoi9CM2JIsnqSoLKjgsvyzhLVUvbzIyNbk90UNURnFHBkqLS65TEFS9VmNW9Vv0XEBd8l9qaoxsC20ZbWxvnnBScFZwu3X9dwd5oX3jf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTiEKJ04uZjAuMNo6Kj_qQG5MnlouX0JoTm7WcpKEvotmly6crpzSsZrDYtAy0xbVIuT65b7l8vjq-isHFwzrIFMrTy73Q0NRC1bnYdtkT2VvbGttu29Tb5-GI4tXmged06rrrY-wY7LDtQfRx9W_22vb8-wn-SQ==
NANI
"
here is better one - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9B2MM8g18DkgPqxB7EJIRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxewGYoajxslHU8dqh3ZIuoi9CM2JIsnqSoLKjgsvyzhLVUvbzIyNbk90UNURnFHBkqLS65TEFS9VmNW9Vv0XEBd8l9qaoxsC20ZbWxvnnBScFZwu3X9dwd5oX3jf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTiEKJ04uZjAuMNo6Kj_qQG5MnlouX0JoTm7WcpKEvotmly6crpzSsZrDYtAy0xbVIuT65b7l8vjq-isHFwzrIFMrTy73Q0NRC1bnYdtkT2VvbGttu29Tb5-GI4tXmged06rrrY-wY7LDtQfRx9W_22vb8-wn-SQ==

I adjusted the bottom right a little so you get a +30 str instead of a +10

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9B2MM8g18DkgQexCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8XsBmKGo8bJR1PHaod2SLqIvQjNiepKgsqOCy_LOEtVS9vMjI1uT3RQ1RGcUcGSotLrlMQVL1WY1b1W_RcQF3yX2pqjGwLbRltbG-ecFJwVnC7df13B3mhfeN_xoMJhG-ExYauhxOIQonTi5mMC4w2joqP-pAbkyeWi5fQmhObtZykoS-i2aXLpyunNKxmsNi0DLTFtUi5PrlvuXy-Or6KwcXDOsgUytPLvc3q0NDUQtW52HbZE9lb2xrbbtvU2-fhiOLV5oHndOjW6rrrY-wY7LDtQfRx9W_22vb8-wn-SQ==
Update tree to 2.2 version plz!
I guess owner abondon this build. There is no update after few days. I'm looking a new smilar build. Maybe frost trap build better?!
Update skill tree plz or open your profile.
Thanx for updating. You can get one more power charge, why you dont get it?
Updated for 2.2!

Sorry for the delay guys but here's how I mended the typical GGG nerfs this patch for this build. Initially after the deployment of the patch, the crit multiplier in legacy items have been nerfed by 33%: this includes my amulet and legacy maligaros for a total of an entire 100% lower multiplier from 2.1, crit chance has also been hit with the nerf of Nightstalker. This further supported my choice of Assassin for the build over Trickster or Occultist.

Change logs:
From passive tree:
- Ascended as ASSASSIN and took Deadly Infusion and Toxic Delivery
- Specced out of Nightstalker Cluster and True Strike but crit chance is still capped and multiplier is still above 700% because of Deadly Infusion
*If your critical strike chance is less than 90%, retain Nightstalker or True Strike
- Throatseeker is taken to make up for the nerfed Crit Multiplier
- Took 2 more aura clusters (Charisma and Leadership) to gain an extra aura - We now can run a 25% aura, You can use Herald of Ice here for extra clear speed - frankly this is overkill as the build already has one of the fastest clear speed in game, however, HoI can also be used for curse proc with Curse on Hit if you can fit it in the build. I chose Arctic Armor here because of the bonus Fire and Physical mitigation thats EXTREMELY useful against Uber Atziri now that flasks are nerfed.

- Enlightened Arctic Armor added and even with only 170 unreserved mana, flicker strike is still very much spammable even at 60% slower regen maps.
- If you CANNOT sustain flicker strike with 4 auras, drop arctic armor + Leadership and Charisma auras. AA is just an extra line of defense in addition to the almost max block, cwdt-enfeeble and high ES. The build works just fine with Hatred / Discipline / Herald of Ash.

I will further improve the build firstly with the Enchantments on the helmet and will continue to update the tree according to the upgrades that I will get from that. HF!
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Mar 9, 2016, 12:47:22 AM
"
slash_krd wrote:
Thanx for updating. You can get one more power charge, why you dont get it?

I cap my crit chance at exactly 95% with only 4 charges. If your crit chance is lower than 90% you can get that extra power charge on the shadow area OR take True Strike or Nightstalker cluster.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Thank you for updating, sir. Still lvl 58 but I went through trickster with 250es comes sexy to me. Just I want to hold more def but a bit less dps. Maybe we can figure out in the future for surviving? and ofcourse I will fallow your instructions. If I need I would like to reset my points to assassin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info