[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
sherkhan wrote:
We need tags for builds that are standard-only.

Or maybe an entire separate forum.

It's sort of funny that builds like this can't get past 98 despite mirrored sets, yet actual builds posted by temp league people get kids to 100 league after league.

When I came back to the game after my little break, the passive tree I was planning needed an extra passive, so I sat down and leveled from flat 0% of 97 to level 98 SOLO in about 20 hours of xp time when I actually tried to level up and not just farm Uber Atziri whenever I play. It cost me 3 rows of 81-82 maps but hell, I'm pretty sure if I didn't snooze off every time I think about the xp grind, this is VERY capable of reaching to level 100.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Feb 22, 2016, 4:51:19 PM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
1. Yea for cruel that works just fine, either taking the physical one or passive point should be alright. I just prefer the physical one because its more base damage also I am not in need of extra passive points anymore.

2. This idea is doable and you will get another chunk of a DPS boost and shock effect as well, it could open up usage for vintkar's flask too. But to maintain the same leeching potential even without the flask, I'd use warlord's mark to make up for the halved physical leech that the gem doe because yes, if not, ele reflect will devour you alive.

Thanks and goodluck man!

Thanks for your answer.
Can you tell me even why do you prefer Occultist over Trickster or Assassin? Because of ES regen?
Nice build think I will follow something like for for the perandus league.
Cant believe are so many trolls here.

guys if you see dps of this size on a title expect mirrored gear what do you think the next meta will cost 1ex and do 3mill dps.....

I think I will got for the free mini skyforth Occultist as I'm not a time invested player so no chance of ever getting them.

@OP 5 charges of frenzy nearly enough for everywhere even on low end gear?
"
Darkaleb wrote:

Thanks for your answer.
Can you tell me even why do you prefer Occultist over Trickster or Assassin? Because of ES regen?

Trickster forces a build to go evasion/energy shield to fully utilize its Ascendancy tree, while that can sort of work atm, IMO its not yet fully optimized, especially when Acrobatics is so bad with ES. Mana regen + leech sustains a 68 mana cost flicker infinitely even at 60% slower regen maps. Also Trickster's attack and cast speed and Assassin's almighty crit multipliers on their respective trees are extremely helpful for lower tier gearing, however, in your case which is a level 98 and presumably very well geared character in standard. It will be over-overkill and will tip the scale off and survivability from reflect will be inexistent.

I prefer Occultist because of the very good versatility it offers, starting off with the extra curse that it gives if you prefer to go offensive/defensive or mix of both by playing mix matching curses, as well as the stun immunity/sweet regen it will give on ES if you plan to go defensive, which of course is a big plus for survivability whilst still doing insane DPS.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
TheChandrian wrote:
Nice build think I will follow something like for for the perandus league.
Cant believe are so many trolls here.

guys if you see dps of this size on a title expect mirrored gear what do you think the next meta will cost 1ex and do 3mill dps.....

I think I will got for the free mini skyforth Occultist as I'm not a time invested player so no chance of ever getting them.

@OP 5 charges of frenzy nearly enough for everywhere even on low end gear?

Yeap 5 charges should be fine. Its actually alot easier to stack frenzy charges on non-OP gears as rare amulets and rainbwostrides that have been corrupted with +1 frenzy are accessible and will give a total of 7 frenzy charges to feed flicker strike for a longer time.

OP occultist was nerfed, and now? Lol
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
OP occultist was nerfed, and now? Lol

Read about that just now lol. A bit of RIP to the regen and recharge rate but I think its become on par with with Assassin imo.

Hey there,

i was looking for a solid build to start when ascendancy hits and i spotted ur guide :)

was wondering if u had any ideas about what ascendancy class to b best potential for ur build?

thanks in advance

Injectionx
Last edited by injectionx on Feb 27, 2016, 9:50:47 AM
"
injectionx wrote:
Hey there,

i was looking for a solid build to start when ascendancy hits and i spotted ur guide :)

was wondering if u had any ideas about what ascendancy class to b best potential for ur build?

thanks in advance

Injectionx

For shadow: Assassin

Okay, rough plan for Ascendancy as a Shadow:

DEFINITELY go Assassin. Pathing Nodes in the Ascendancy Tree will make up for the lost crit chance from the Night Stalker cluster nerf.

Trade a shit ton of CRIT CHANCE for multi or base phys to make up for the crit multi massacre(yet again) and take Deadly Infusion for that multi per power charge and gg base crit chance - this should easily rocket launch crit chance up to 95%. For the last 2 points in the Assassin tree, Toxic Delivery should do it for that free Herald of Chaos that will turbocharge our OP physical damage and a sideline bonus of less degen from Blood Rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info