[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

THx for the reply. :)

Bcs the passive: I went first to the dagger circle -> than all passives below -> than took "Vaal pact" and all passives there -> now going to the Scion path for the defense/mana.

"Chaos inoculation" and "Ghost reaver" I will use at the end, when I have enough ES and the high end gear. ;)

WIth LVL 45 and the shark boots LVLing get much more easyer and starting to make fun. :)

Its one of the hardest lvling build till now when low LVL, but rly fun to play. :)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 20, 2016, 9:37:40 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I combined "poacher's mark" with "blasphemy" to make the leveling less painfull till I get better/high end gear. ;)

And to take out the blood rage skill (horrible for low LVL characters with low life/shield) I put in "The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots".

I initiate the fight with "frenzy" skill to get 1 frenzy point, than you can use flicker without problems and with the same effect a with bloodrage (but without loosing life per second.)

PS: Fighting against enemys with "flicker strike" skill can end in death, be carefull there.
I've put in blade vortex for this enemy group

And what are the best skills to use before I get multi-striking Flicker strike? Now I use Reave and Ice blades, but I'm just on the 25 lvl.
@OJ8_Graz

Apologies if this is annoying, but I usually stick to LL with ES based builds, and I have never used CI, Flicker, or gear that costs so much out of the gate.

Here's what I'm working with:

Aside from my dagger (which was the best I could find sub 17 ex), where can I improve or look to improve first? I temporarily took Ambush (as well as Deadly Infusion) until I get a better dagger or more crit multi on gear.
Last edited by FocusedFelix on Mar 20, 2016, 7:03:57 PM
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
@OJ8_Graz

Apologies if this is annoying, but I usually stick to LL with ES based builds, and I have never used CI, Flicker, or gear that costs so much out of the gate.

Aside from my dagger (which was the best I could find sub 17 ex), where can I improve or look to improve first? I temporarily took Ambush (as well as Deadly Infusion) until I get a better dagger or more crit multi on gear.

I'd start off with working on the Splendour and recoloring it to RRRRG as a 5L, that way you can use BOTH melee physical gems, Melee physical damage gem is miles stronger than inc crit damage gem. Hitting a 6L to that as well will be an incredible boost to dps as you'll get 2 melee physical gems AND crit damage gem.

Another thing is the shield could be alot better, I'm guessing these are cheaper now with everyone dumping chaos to Titanium shields these days. A 500+ ES shield should be a priority because you don't use discipline and a higher ES shield will boost your unbuffed ES by a good amount.

Other than that, the dagger is decent, rings are spot on, the amulet is alright as well, oh and 20q your rainbowstrides :P
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Mar 20, 2016, 11:14:54 PM
"
Betailas wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I combined "poacher's mark" with "blasphemy" to make the leveling less painfull till I get better/high end gear. ;)

And to take out the blood rage skill (horrible for low LVL characters with low life/shield) I put in "The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots".

I initiate the fight with "frenzy" skill to get 1 frenzy point, than you can use flicker without problems and with the same effect a with bloodrage (but without loosing life per second.)

PS: Fighting against enemys with "flicker strike" skill can end in death, be carefull there.
I've put in blade vortex for this enemy group

And what are the best skills to use before I get multi-striking Flicker strike? Now I use Reave and Ice blades, but I'm just on the 25 lvl.

I played blade vortex till I think LVL 40-45
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 21, 2016, 6:55:09 AM
nice guide
Last edited by Song2011ca on Mar 22, 2016, 2:58:16 AM
Alira isn't better than Kraityn on Merciles?
Last edited by draggongos on Mar 22, 2016, 1:47:29 PM
"
draggongos wrote:
Alira isn't better than Kraityn on Merciles?

Nope, unless you have a +1 Frenzy Boots or Amulet and really needed additional crit chance.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
@OJ8_Graz

I'd start off with working on the Splendour and recoloring it to RRRRG as a 5L, that way you can use BOTH melee physical gems, Melee physical damage gem is miles stronger than inc crit damage gem. Hitting a 6L to that as well will be an incredible boost to dps as you'll get 2 melee physical gems AND crit damage gem.

Another thing is the shield could be alot better, I'm guessing these are cheaper now with everyone dumping chaos to Titanium shields these days. A 500+ ES shield should be a priority because you don't use discipline and a higher ES shield will boost your unbuffed ES by a good amount.

Other than that, the dagger is decent, rings are spot on, the amulet is alright as well, oh and 20q your rainbowstrides :P

Update! This build is rocking man! Clearing 12's (because they're the highest I've got laying around)

Hit my first 6L after 1470 hours for this build, pretty stoked about that.
Hi Chonkeyy, I'd like to submit you my trickster variant of your guide.
It ends up with the same dps (really it would be much higher but i use diamond flask and lion's roar, that i haven't considered in this comparison), but the trickster variant would give you:

11.500+ ES
No mana need thanks to Walk the Aether
25% chance to evade attacks
5% dodge attacks and spells
20% faster start ES
No BR degen thanks to Blood Dance +1 frenzy (this is the main reason for which i planned this variant, i HATE BR degen)
You can use Abyssus to boost your damage to even more absurd levels (30% more), at the price of 1000 ES and 40%+ physical dmg taken (that you can sustain not using BR)

Also I use phys to light instead of crit dmg, ele reflects aren't a problem with so much defence and you can shock enemies (+50% dmg). Mana leech isn't a problem as well as you don't need mana at all.

This is the equip i use:

And this is the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDXwOSA-rD8QRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxslHU8i6iL0JIsk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VLagvbzW5N9Q6rTt8PdFGcUcGSVFLrkyDUUdSKVS9VeBWY1b1WFpcQF3yX2pqjGwIbAttGW-Eb55wUnBWcLtw1HSBdf13B33jf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTidOMNo2_joqP-pAbkyeWi5fQmhObtZykoS-io6LZo6Oly6crrGaw2LGQtAy0xbVIuMq5Pr6AvorBxcLswzrIFMrT0NDUQtW52HbZE9lb227b1Nvn4tXnVOkC6rrrY-wY7T_tQfDV8Yr1b_mk_xz_3g==?accountName=Darkaleb&characterName=_Zharradan_

The only cons is that you don't get power charges (but you end up with the same dps, or more with diamond flask) and that you haven't stun avoidance from Skyforth (honestly i haven't noticed the difference, considering enemies cannot stun you while you're flickering).

I found this variant very comfortable for me, let me know what you think ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info