wtb surgeon's flasks, eternal orbs (18 ex) (updated 3/4)

"
robmafia wrote:
hey, look - another flask that i don't want, with someone complaining about an offer i never made... for a flask i never wanted.

Maybe it's about time you took the hint then, ye?

Hey, look..
Oh, shit, I made you look!
As well, I managed to use proper grammar; amazing.
Perhaps, if we're lucky, next time you post you'll keep a cool head on your shoulders and remember to breathe while you type.
Don't click this.
"
...i don't want ... i never wanted...
Boohoo, grow up.
Last edited by TwoHits on Mar 15, 2016, 5:25:54 PM
irony - noun - receiving unwanted grammar advice from a willful ignoramus who didn't bother to read the first post... but decided to complain, anyway. baselessly.

to recap:

you posted an irrelevant item that i never once said i wanted. you then bitched about a price that didn't even exist, because i never wanted the item. you then jumped to some hilarious conclusion about mood and ran with it. you're spamming this trade thread with garbage now. if one of us is angry, i wonder who it is.

facts: 0/10
logic: 0/10
hypocrisy: 9/10

a++

"
As well, I managed to use proper grammar; amazing.

ironic hypocrisy - noun - patting yourself on the back for having proper grammar... while being unable to use proper grammar in that very sentence. 10/10!

"
TwoHits wrote:

Maybe it's about time you took the hint then, ye?

...so it's my fault that "ye" didn't even read the post he's ignorantly replying to?

also, you're right! that IS some impeccable grammar! a plural pronoun... because i am many.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Mar 15, 2016, 9:47:23 PM
x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

x
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info