DjSall's LL Crit EK 2.3

"
Lordsidro wrote:
Just a thought looks like a worse version on my char. Check my profile. Whitegirltwerkteam lvl 100 scion. Maybe you can pull some ideas

insane defenses
75/75 block
8k+es
crazy leech

over 900k fully buffed single target

312k faster proj+ chain

Can do double reflect maps.

You will get fucked on Curse Immune maps.
DjSall's LL Tank Crit EK: 1568944
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/proksalevente
DjSall, the only one who can be poor on standard :))
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Just a thought looks like a worse version on my char. Check my profile. Whitegirltwerkteam lvl 100 scion. Maybe you can pull some ideas

insane defenses
75/75 block
8k+es
crazy leech

312k faster proj+ chain

Sry but i have to call bullshit..i have the same if not better gear (no +1 shav but ur ek is lvl 19 only), exactly same tree and my chain dps is 160k only..no way u doubled it..also have some doubt about 75 spell block since u have rathpit only
"
Freud88 wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:

insane defenses
75/75 block
8k+es
crazy leech

312k faster proj+ chain

Sry but i have to call bullshit..i have the same if not better gear (no +1 shav but ur ek is lvl 19 only), exactly same tree and my chain dps is 160k only..no way u doubled it..also have some doubt about 75 spell block since u have rathpit only

I did not want to call him a liar because i never tried his variant.
Thank you, sir.
Just want to say I been building around this build and I love it trying to save fuses to get my shav to 6L but 5L is working very well without chain.

Thanks for posting your build :)

Currently only 68 anyways and working on getting some better ES gear and looking for a nice dagger. but regardless the tree is strong, I'm having fun.
Last edited by Dag613 on Jan 31, 2016, 8:36:10 PM
"
Dag613 wrote:
Just want to say I been building around this build and I love it trying to save fuses to get my shav to 6L but 5L is working very well without chain.

Thanks for posting your build :)

Currently only 68 anyways and working on getting some better ES gear and looking for a nice dagger. but regardless the tree is strong, I'm having fun.

Very pleased to read that, good luck with the build :))
Maybe pierce will be better than added fire now in 2.2? Also it looks to me like occultist might be kinda of irrelevant if you get skyforth boots. What would the second best class be in that case? I guess scion with berserker + occultist/deadeye/assassin should be some of the top choices but I'm interested in what other options exist.
Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 16, 2016, 9:34:52 AM
Great build! Can you provide a brief direction on where to go in the tree as you level up?

Thanks!
"
buckwildg wrote:
Great build! Can you provide a brief direction on where to go in the tree as you level up?

Thanks!

You should go for enough ES for your current content, when picking up damage begin with crit and power charges so you can keep your crit high eunough for herald of ice(power charge generation).
Do not forget mana regen, but you will just have to use your flask more often than with the finished build :))
You should be around lvl 65 when you swap into low life, but level your gems or you will have a terrible experience.
Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info