[2.2] [HC] Malibu's CoC - Let's Get Physical [Best Build Ever? Click(bait) to find out!]

How you mitigate incoming damage ?
SC legues V
"
zaregu wrote:
How you mitigate incoming damage ?

Inherent block chance on shield, granite flask, Taste of Hate, 7-13k energy shield, 3 end charges, cwdt immortal call, and huge damage output with instant leech to ES. Can also run a chaos golem, tempest shield, and/or cast when stunned + cold snap if you like. Also whirling blades with fortify.
Last edited by MalibuMoon on Jan 17, 2016, 6:03:12 PM
All looks good except I don't see you have any stun immunity. Is that not a problem for you?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
All looks good except I don't see you have any stun immunity. Is that not a problem for you?

You have stun and knockback immunity while cycloning. You also have 50% stun avoidance while you have some energy shield up. Then I like to use Cast When Stunned + Cold Snap to freeze any off screen snipers who try to stun you before you get to Cyclone range.
"
MalibuMoon wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

You have stun and knockback immunity while cycloning. You also have 50% stun avoidance while you have some energy shield up. Then I like to use Cast When Stunned + Cold Snap to freeze any off screen snipers who try to stun you before you get to Cyclone range.

Oh yeah, that's true. Completely forgot about that.

Planning to do something like this build with elreon rings and a headhunter. Gonna be able to fit in blasphemy warlords mark for some life leech with enlighten as well.

Spoiler
My gem setup plan atm:
6l
blasphemy - warlords - discipline - enlighten
cwdt - ic - vaal gem - inc duration
blade vortex - pcoc - inc duration - golem
whirling blades - fortify - faster attacks
bm - hatred | herald
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
MalibuMoon wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Oh yeah, that's true. Completely forgot about that.

Planning to do something like this build with elreon rings and a headhunter. Gonna be able to fit in blasphemy warlords mark for some life leech with enlighten as well.

Spoiler
My gem setup plan atm:
6l
blasphemy - warlords - discipline - enlighten
cwdt - ic - vaal gem - inc duration
blade vortex - pcoc - inc duration - golem
whirling blades - fortify - faster attacks
bm - hatred | herald

If you're going to be keeping up a Vortex for PCoC why not have it curse on it your Warlord's as well? Save the blasphemy mana for a herald.
"
MalibuMoon wrote:

If you're going to be keeping up a Vortex for PCoC why not have it curse on it your Warlord's as well? Save the blasphemy mana for a herald.

I'll test it out. I'm just thinking it wont curse enough mobs, but i guess i'll see.

Edit: also i'd have to give up inc duration and 5 seconds is really low :x
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jan 17, 2016, 7:26:02 PM
Thank you for taking the time to help me find a dagger and explain a lot of in game mechanics.

Great guide and your the best!

(roots)
Last edited by roetetoet on Jan 18, 2016, 3:00:14 PM
"
roetetoet wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to help me find a dagger and explain a lot of in game mechanics.

Great guide and your the best!

(roots)

You're welcome :3
How exactly you survive reflect with no source of leech other than 0.2% from belt?

BV-CoH-Warlord combo is nice but you can potentially hit reflect rare before BV can curse it.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info