Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

How do you get 5 power charges/4frenzy charges in your videos?
I not understand where second curse comes from and the third with corrupted lazhwar!?
can someone help?
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
since we are always hitting all 5 flasks all the time what do y'all think about taping/hot gluing a popsical stick to 1234 and 5?

So my left pinky is on shift, so I have only 3 fingers to flask. I typically go 123 - 4. I don't always use 5 outside of HoGM and Uber. I enjoy the mechanics, think a popsicle would be akward.

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
How do you get 5 power charges/4frenzy charges in your videos?

Assassin's Mark and Poacher's Mark.

"
nbacx wrote:
I not understand where second curse comes from and the third with corrupted lazhwar!?
can someone help?

There are only two curses. 2nd one comes from Lazhwar if using rare shield or from Doedre ring if using Rathpith/rare amu.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
spellblock setup, this gives me 75/74 block, 8.2k ES, 215k DPS and 3 curse.

sorry, was confused cause your text ... 3 curse ...

if i would use doerdre's and rare ammu, i should not use rare shild!?
in case of using doedre which ring is second!? pyre (only when using consumig dark, right?), mings or lori!?
Last edited by nbacx on Jan 29, 2016, 3:52:42 AM
hi morerain,

mind telling me ur tooltip dps in town? ( no aura, no chrages, no buffs, ...)

thx
Nevermind
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Jan 29, 2016, 8:36:28 AM
couple points after playing with this great build last couple days..First I have not died. Core, uber and HoGM. Easily the toughest maps in the game. This build is stronger defensivly than any I played since the big defensive nerfs (elemental adaptation, block, inner forces, etc). Less fun than discharge though IMO but I like melee and synergy better of cyclone discharge. If you guys want to try that Matrix made the best version IMO found here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842

I think you can make Voidbrngers work easy. My resists are capped with a vertex which has no ele resists. Just get a decent helm and to replace glove resists and they will be capped. Not to mention you dont even need resists capped in first place since flasks are up 100% of the time. One can actually run around with like 40% all res in this build if you choose to and spec Ylfeban's Trickery/The Broken Crown and Void Bringer as super DPS option.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 29, 2016, 12:22:14 PM
Mf viable ?
Is my setup correct? where to put flame dash:(!?

Last edited by nbacx on Jan 30, 2016, 3:56:56 AM
So i just respecced a lvl 84 scion to this build and i am trying to get the last pieces of gear for it atm. My biggest hurdle right now is to get thosse 159 dex for bladefall and 109 str for blood magic. As i see it, i got to options:

1) Use inertia jewel and get 49 dex from gear, but miss a spot for a nice jewel.
2) Dont use inertia jewel and get 74 str from gear.

For referrence this is my gear right now:

I am waiting for one of the guys with a +1 lazhwar to get online. I am still looking for the right belt and gloves, so i can get one either 49 dex or 74 str. I am not sure if i missed something, because you guys dont seem to have the same struggle as i do.
This is my current tree:
Spoiler
http://bit.ly/1JOHhlt

In the next few lvls i will get those reduced mana reserve nodes, so that i can run all 5 auras. Let me know if i did anythin wrong!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info