[2.2 STANDARD] THE IMMORTAL TANK - AEGIS MAX BLOCK REAVE BEGINNER FRIENDLY - BERSERKER

Hi guys!
In this build I will explain an Aegis build. This PG is pretty solid and immortal.

For the gear the core items are Bringer of Rain, Stone on Lazhwar, Aegis Aurora and Rainbowstride. They don't need to be Legacy or corrupted at the beginning; you can start with the current version of all items and, after hours of play, you can start to upgrade your build. One of the trouble of this build is setting the resistances: infact you have only four pieces to cap all the res.
ACTUAL GEAR

The legacy version of the shield grants the double of effectiveness but also the no-legacy version is powerful.

With my tree, the block chance already arrives to 75% so the best corruption for Stone of Lazhwar is block spell.

The tree in 2.2 isn't changed and as Ascendancy Class I chose the Berserker because my idea of build is to be tank and the Berserker gives more leech

With this tree you have four jewels. The most important things to have are "Defences from equipped shield", "Block Chance with shield", "Life", "Physical damage" and "Vaal Pact".

GEMS
On Bringer of Rain:

On the four link gear:

Auras:

I usually use Heard of Ash and Grace to gain solidity with Iron Reflexes and some DPS. If you want more DPS you can use Hatred and Herald of Ash.
Other 2+1 link gear:

You can set the CWDT as you want. You can use Increased Duration or Blood Rage.

JEWELS

The main stats to put in the jewels are: Life, Physical Damage, Area Damage, Attack Speed.

STATS:
36K unbuffed and 41K DPS with Herald of Ash. 15K armor (67% reduction) with Grace level 20. 80% ice res, 76% fire res and 75% lightning res, 75% block chance and 71% spell block. 4,7k life and 780 energy shield.

GAMEPLAY:
With this build you have enough solidity to stay in the middle of the fight. You don't need to cre of any mod. The only thing that creates problems to this build is the degeneration deu to poison or Righteous Fire because it bypasses the block.

LEVELLING TIPS

In order to level up a pg with this build I personally like to take all the life and shield nodes in the tree before taking the damage ones but everyone is free to level up as he wishes. You can use some uniques to level up fast.
LOW LEVEL ITEMS

MID LEVEL ITEMS

These are some suggestion to the gear to use. For the belt, I linked a legacy version but you can use the regular one or Wurm's Molt. As shield, you can use also the Lyoneye Remorse.
Each of these items costs at maximum 1 chaos so they are affordable by everyone, also by newby.

VIDEOS

Atziri kill 4 total deaths (3 from Atziri and one from Trio) but I played badly:
Atziri
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
Last edited by Mordenkran on May 12, 2016, 3:17:29 PM
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2016, 11:16:08 AM
How about changing links like this:

4L BoR no change
4L CWDTlv1 + Blood Rage lv7 + Immortla Call lv3 + Increase Duration
4L Vengeance + Reckoning + CoH + Warlord Mark (giving up riposte that is a counter-attack on only a single taget)
3L Enlighten + Grace + HoA
3L Leap Slam + Whirling Blade + Fortify (or give up one of those two for Faster Attack)
"
0Nemesis wrote:
4L CWDTlv1 + Blood Rage lv7 + Immortla Call lv3 + Increase Duration

With this build you don't take enough damage to trigger the CWDT, so I think it isn't the best option. I use CWDT + Immortal Call only for boss fight.

"
0Nemesis wrote:
4L Vengeance + Reckoning + CoH + Warlord Mark (giving up riposte that is a counter-attack on only a single taget)

This is a good piece of advice. The only thing is that you can change Warlord's mark with Vulnerability.

"
0Nemesis wrote:
3L Enlighten + Grace + HoA

I don't have mana problems so Enlighten isn't necessary

"
0Nemesis wrote:
3L Leap Slam + Whirling Blade + Fortify (or give up one of those two for Faster Attack)

I prefer to take Vaal Cyclone because it increases the clear speed that it isn't too fast. The two movement skills are useful so I can't remove
its HC viable?
I think yes, but i didn't tried it.
Any reason why sword and not Axe for the onslaught node?
Cause i use reave, that works only with dagger, claw or 1h sword
"
Mordenkran wrote:
Cause i use reave, that works only with dagger, claw or 1h sword

clearly i'm a retard for not seeing that. dumb question is dumb. my bad.
No problem mate
I just got a soultaker, what skill do you recommend me to use instead of reave?
ara va de bo, que de bo va!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info