[2.2 STANDARD] THE IMMORTAL TANK - AEGIS MAX BLOCK REAVE BEGINNER FRIENDLY - BERSERKER

If you like the axe-nodes, just go varunastra and have some fun ;)
"
oedipat wrote:
If you like the axe-nodes, just go varunastra and have some fun ;)

This is a very good weapon and it can open to the onlsaught node. Personally I prefer a fare sword because it can raise the pdps without taking too much passive point
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
"
muzzol wrote:
I just got a soultaker, what skill do you recommend me to use instead of reave?

You can use Ice crash and instead of Concentrated effect ( if the AoE is too little) you can try physical to lightning
my Dual Striker Leech tank has almost identical gear you do but utilizes everything so much better. Under marauders list Dual Striker Atziri Tank or just use my page link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986

The main difference is I dual wield and rely on leech/life/block to keep high dps. Tanks Atziri like it's going out of style by lv85 and is Uber Atziri viable. I hope this helps :D and great build man!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Mar 19, 2016, 4:13:25 AM
"
my Dual Striker Leech tank has almost identical gear you do but utilizes everything so much better. Under marauders list Dual Striker Atziri Tank or just use my page link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986

The main difference is I dual wield and rely on leech/life/block to keep high dps. Tanks Atziri like it's going out of style by lv85 and is Uber Atziri viable. I hope this helps :D and great build man!

Thanks for the advice but the main concept of my build is to be tank thanks to Aegis Aurora and the ascendancy class
Updated the tree and some gear
I think Juggernaut works much better for an immortal aegis tank.

My tree at lvl.91

My gear:
Spoiler

As you can see I use cyclone and a soultaker and believe me this char is really close to immortal. In fact I don't know when he died for the last time but I don't play him anymore because I don't like playing melees in general anymore because bow rangers are soooo out of control. But whenever I play a map with a REALLY nasty boss I switch to this char and kill it without any problems.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
hi!
I personally think that the leech given by Berserker is a very good stable defence if you use Vaal Pact. Otherwise, Juggernaut is a good option. For primary skill I personally like Reave for the AoE or Static Strike for the damage output. Obviously if you use Reave, you have to use sword and this is not valid for Static Strike. In these days I'm thinking about a Varunastra based tree but I can't find a tree that is defensive and that could take advantage of Varunastra.
The main advantage of an aegis build in my opinion is that you can use the melee damage on full life gem and since an aegis blocker is on full life 99% of the time I think life leech is completely worthless.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
i don't like melee damage on full life for the concept of the pg. The idea of the pg is to tank bosses and, during a boss fight, you rarely remain on full life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info