[3.1 SOOON!] Cast on Melee Kill] 200 Minions?!

"
Yagamai wrote:
Rolling new char for 2.3, expect an update within 2 days!

Definitely excited for a 2.3 update.
Build not getting updated for 2.3?
How does this build fare against bosses with little/no minions? Is it going to have problems fighting Izaro, for example?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
6% attack damage, this is a buff.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
I like the idea, but I don't understand why you wouldn't use The Baron and The Queen's Decree/The Queen's Escape. They seem like amazing ways of buffing minions on a marauder but you just completely ignore them.
"
I like the idea, but I don't understand why you wouldn't use The Baron and The Queen's Decree/The Queen's Escape. They seem like amazing ways of buffing minions on a marauder but you just completely ignore them.
Because this thread is from 2.2 and not the baron-times?
Anyone hyped for 3.1?XD
Hyyyype!
I'm thinking of trying a build like this for (maybe) starter.
I'm looking forward seeing your build guide. Thanks!
Last edited by Hexalot on Dec 7, 2017, 6:06:52 AM
gonna have to try this! - Would it work for a starter build? & any tips on what to go for while leveling statwise? :3
Anyone trying this build? dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info