[3.1 SOOON!] Cast on Melee Kill] 200 Minions?!

"
"
Nicconomicon wrote:
wheres the vids at
\

This. Would be interesting to see the clear speed and boss fights.

Was making video, then I reeped to Orchard boss with Increased AoE... Instakilled my 5.8k hp when he got out of the ground 10 meters away from me... Probably the most stupid death I've seen so far :S

http://i.imgur.com/uLOUNcK.jpg
Last edited by Yagamai on Jan 11, 2016, 11:57:34 AM
Cool build!
Well I'm done with this league, will try this build again next expansion :)
this looks amazing to be honest. but a few questions with it though.
first, I know you have it with a 2h axe, but wouldn't it do more dmg by using a set of facebreaker's for it? in my experience ive noticed that properly scaled it can almost outdps most melee builds that don't have amazing gear. and another one, something to add a little bit of at home defence so to say, perhaps working blade vortex into the comk setup? youd still be able to get the insane amt of srs out but the blades would be able to wreck anything in melee range as well and add another aspect of dmg, which when mixed with the facebreakers, wouldn't their physical damage gain an insane buff as well? haven't rolled this yet so im not able to test it myself, just wondering if this has been and what the results were.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
How do you handle prolonged boss fights like Daresso, when there are no adds to convert?
Is Vaal Lightning Strike doing all the work there? Never used that skill, so not really sure how it works.
what is the problem? make a vid on softcore with some crazy bosses and good mods nobody cares if this was hardcore
Have you thought or had any trials using the Kingmaker Despot Axe for this build? Not that it has awesome stats, but I'm curious if the "Nearby Allies' spells have Culling Strike" and the 30% IIR pass to the multitude of minions.

Still 6 levels away from trying this, but curious if you'd considered it yourself.
This is getting a huge buff in ascendancy with Enchanting! Let me know your thoughts on which ascendancy class to pick :)
Awesome build mate, gonna play it for sure I LOVE IT :D:D:D
Cheers mate ;)
PM ME on forums if i win ;)
"
se7enek wrote:
Awesome build mate, gonna play it for sure I LOVE IT :D:D:D
Cheers mate ;)

Let me know how it goes :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info