[2.5] Pathfinder Voltaxic Dual Siege Ballista

Hey there,

Love the build and videos you have posted so far. Keep it up. This is my fave build to watch and have been leveling with it.

Do you mind explaining the reason for going master surgeon over master alchemist? I don't understand going towards a perk that drives off of crit but on a build that takes RT. I like the speed from the perk before it but wondering if the other wrong produces more dmg with that 30% more ele dmg and charges every three seconds.

Thanks!!

Multi
"
tdogtt10 wrote:
Hey there,

Love the build and videos you have posted so far. Keep it up. This is my fave build to watch and have been leveling with it.

Do you mind explaining the reason for going master surgeon over master alchemist? I don't understand going towards a perk that drives off of crit but on a build that takes RT. I like the speed from the perk before it but wondering if the other wrong produces more dmg with that 30% more ele dmg and charges every three seconds.

Thanks!!

Multi

Nature's Adrenaline fits the build more than Nature's Boon. The 20% attack speed provides a nice boost and the movement speed lets you go faster which should make it easier to avoid getting hit and quicker to disengage from action. Too good to ignore. Master Herbalist lets you drop bleeding from flasks and gives you more life per flask use. The flask charge gained every 3 seconds feels lackluster. It's easy to keep your flasks up throughout maps. For longer boss fights, you can just go back to town to refill them.

"
Tekry wrote:
Really nice ! Good mobility (as a Champion i have 50% base movespeed + blink arrow + quicksilver), multiple mechanics (not only right click totem you know what i mean).

I'm playing on Perandus SC and switched to your setup when i got my Voltaxic, was doing a dual siege ballista phys + poison (snakebite gloves for poison) until then.
Was playing with a Lioneye's Glare, cheaper option than Voltaxic to start, the tree was very similar tho.
Hatred instead of Wrath to get a boost of damage scaling with phys.
I started from the Duelist, took Champion because it is a solid choice if you're a bit lazy with flasks like me lol :p

I'm cursing with a 5L Split Arrow - Chain - LGoH - CoH - Projectile Weakness for now, it adds some nice dps.
And got lucky 6 linking my evasion chest for my siege ballista setup.

Anyway, solid build.

EDIT: Did some trading (rings/amu), finally got 7 jewels.. I'm sitting at 42k dps per ballista with 4 frenzy charges only !
16k armor and 30k+ with granite up. 4k5 life but i still need to take few life nodes next levels so i'll be at 5-6k+ soon.
You can check my profile with my char to see what are my gears/passives.

Nice, I'm glad you enjoy the build.
Last edited by Ofnir_ on Mar 18, 2016, 12:19:45 PM
Great build, as a build maniac player I will surely try it.

What is your opinion on the top content this build can do? Atziri, Uber Atziri, Tier 15?
"
Rhans wrote:
Great build, as a build maniac player I will surely try it.

What is your opinion on the top content this build can do? Atziri, Uber Atziri, Tier 15?

It can do Atziri and tier 15s. I doubt it can kill core malachai. I tried uber atziri and failed. I need more experience in that fight.
The build didn't get too much attention, but I am enjoying it. Permanent onslaught, Atziri Promise, and other buffs of your choice.

Instead of armor I went into Acrobatics and evasion, Queen of the Forest, and then replaced Quicksilver flask because I was getting headaches from more than 150% movement speed.

The only real drawback is that I have to press 4 keys (2-3-4-5 in my case) each 5 seconds.
"
Rhans wrote:
The build didn't get too much attention, but I am enjoying it. Permanent onslaught, Atziri Promise, and other buffs of your choice.

Instead of armor I went into Acrobatics and evasion, Queen of the Forest, and then replaced Quicksilver flask because I was getting headaches from more than 150% movement speed.

The only real drawback is that I have to press 4 keys (2-3-4-5 in my case) each 5 seconds.

I took off iron reflexes in my current tree. With top tier gear, you can do some major damage. I don't mind pressing 4 keys. It helps keep me focused.

Makes me happy to see other players enjoying this build.
Added a couple videos, Uber Atziri + Double Boss Colesseum. Updated my stats and jewels
hi there, i don't understand why are you using "master surgeon" in ascendancy tree? With RT you never deal crit. You can't gain extra charges for flask, right?

"
HysteriaHime wrote:
hi there, i don't understand why are you using "master surgeon" in ascendancy tree? With RT you never deal crit. You can't gain extra charges for flask, right?

Nope. You get increased life gain from flasks and removes bleeding which is better than the other two pointers you can choose form.
Not sure why this build isn't getting much attention :O. Playing a similar build now and it is a pretty strong build at both mapping and uber
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info