[2.2.x] The rotten pizza build (chaos flameblast) Tons of damage, hc, lvl 100 - xD rip

rolled it for challenges in PSC - still working, still good, still rolling on every map mod.
ty for build hope to get 100 this league with it too. I went Slayer/Pathfinder because I love flasks and the overkill leech is nuts.

lvl 94

Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 28, 2016, 9:18:37 AM
Hi, I recently found a Skyforth on my LL Blade Vortex occultist and I feel like it is "going to waste" (some ascendancy nodes overlap with skyforth, like stun immunity and pcoc) and I've wanted to build a flameblast character for a long time now. I dont really want to sell it tho, so my questions are:
Does this build works well as low life? Scion or witch (elementalist)?
Is it worth giving up the Infernal Mantle for a Shavs (which I alredy have) + Skyforth and the nodes associated with LL (vaal pact, pain attunement and so on), damage wise?
If I do run it as LL (no Mantle), I assume Consuming Dark and Bino's might not be BiS after all, correct? Thinking Searing Touch and scale the burn dmg to help against reflect, but idk yet lol
thanks!
Last edited by kotow on Mar 18, 2016, 3:01:34 PM
Hey mate can you explain how you trigger Elemental Overload, and why is it worth 6 skill points?

Im doing a pizzablast and im pretty confused by this. Fun build so far been a breeze to level up with :D
"
kotow wrote:
Hi, I recently found a Skyforth on my LL Blade Vortex occultist and I feel like it is "going to waste" (some ascendancy nodes overlap with skyforth, like stun immunity and pcoc) and I've wanted to build a flameblast character for a long time now. I dont really want to sell it tho, so my questions are:
Does this build works well as low life? Scion or witch (elementalist)?
Is it worth giving up the Infernal Mantle for a Shavs (which I alredy have) + Skyforth and the nodes associated with LL (vaal pact, pain attunement and so on), damage wise?
If I do run it as LL (no Mantle), I assume Consuming Dark and Bino's might not be BiS after all, correct? Thinking Searing Touch and scale the burn dmg to help against reflect, but idk yet lol
thanks!

I you can make something work with elementalist, but i cant give you any advice since im mostly focused on the chaos version
pvp loooooooool
"
Abbath4 wrote:
Hey mate can you explain how you trigger Elemental Overload, and why is it worth 6 skill points?

Im doing a pizzablast and im pretty confused by this. Fun build so far been a breeze to level up with :D

Its 3 nodes for 40% more multiplier. Gear gives a lot of crit so flameblast sits at like 10% crit chance and whirling blades has some crit aswell, its not really hard to trigger it
pvp loooooooool
Updated for acsendancy
pvp loooooooool
Isn't ele reflect maps deadly since we're only having 75% of damage conversion?
Or is it still okay and any reflect maps are viable on the Hardcore?
Currently building this now, started earlier lvl 53 quick question.

Will this work wth a 4l mantle for th time being? Dunno if ill be able to get a 5l by the time im level 65 assuming I have the rest of the pieces.

-----

Update, got lucky overnight with trades and drops so day 2 progress

I literally just found an exalt so ill trade that for chaos for someone upgrade sint he resist department.

I rolled this on PHC. I leveled with a 2h ST til 28, then used a sprig and a cast speed wand and used FB to 65 and equipped this. I followed the skill tree mainly to the life nodes. Picked up BM at 65 as it is necessary not an option.

So today I will work on getting gear. Links and and Gems and farm merciless lake for a little.

The Build owns for sure but im just getting in to it. I swapped a gem for inc aoe because the bigger blast raidus clears faster at this point.

Currently in A1 Merc getting ready to progress to a4.
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Apr 3, 2016, 1:55:24 PM
"
Currently building this now, started earlier lvl 53 quick question.

Will this work wth a 4l mantle for th time being? Dunno if ill be able to get a 5l by the time im level 65 assuming I have the rest of the pieces.

-----

Update, got lucky overnight with trades and drops so day 2 progress

I literally just found an exalt so ill trade that for chaos for someone upgrade sint he resist department.

I rolled this on PHC. I leveled with a 2h ST til 28, then used a sprig and a cast speed wand and used FB to 65 and equipped this. I followed the skill tree mainly to the life nodes. Picked up BM at 65 as it is necessary not an option.

So today I will work on getting gear. Links and and Gems and farm merciless lake for a little.

The Build owns for sure but im just getting in to it. I swapped a gem for inc aoe because the bigger blast raidus clears faster at this point.

Currently in A1 Merc getting ready to progress to a4.

Nice to hear :)
pvp loooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info