Skill Reveal - Ice Trap and the Cluster Trap Support Gem

"
BananaJams wrote:
Anyone notice that maybe life on kill is working with traps?

Not only that, but power charge generation as well. Trappers getting some well-deserved love from GGG?
when answer of Q&A
Pretty cool!

But GGG, please add some life and resist nodes to the East Side of the tree.

People are going to roll Shadows and Rangers - and die like Shadows and Rangers because

1) To do more damage you stay on east side of the tree, but have no health
2) You die from visiting the West side of the tree for health, but no longer have clear speed because you sacrificed too many damage nodes.

Now is a great time to revisit the shadow and ranger defense nodes!

Thanks! :)
This skill...

I came in my pants...

I haven't changed them yet...

I'm soo hyped I came again!
As a big fan of the trap mechanic this looks fantastic! Cant wait for more info. Also the biggest issue I can see with that build is the flamedash! it looks terrible next to the ice trap *cough* ice flamedash mtx *cough*
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Looks cool, but why didn't you guys just turn multiple traps in to cluster trap?
"
Owwlll wrote:
Also the biggest issue I can see with that build is the flamedash! it looks terrible next to the ice trap *cough* ice flamedash mtx *cough*

And in reverse, we could definitely use a [Ghost]FLAME Arctic Armour MTX, since the icy version doesn't always go well with everything... ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I can see cluster trap making my Bladefall poison prolif build... kind of ridiculous. Provided poison and bladefall don't get nerfed into the ground.
noot
"
m31ster wrote:
"
BananaJams wrote:
Anyone notice that maybe life on kill is working with traps?

Not only that, but power charge generation as well. Trappers getting some well-deserved love from GGG?

From what I can see, no life gain on kill.

Also power chargers come from the tree (nodes NE of witch, on way to shadow. % to gain power charges when traps detonated by an enemy).
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
Uknowho wrote:
Also how about a buff to mines? And im not talking about damage but mobility. Maybe a cool unique - Explosive Belt: Mines are now placed on your body, Reduces maximum mines by 3, take 10% of mine damage dealt.

ISIS much?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info