Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Nitorita wrote:

@nEgativezEro89: Is Increased Critical Strikes better than Power Charge on Critical? I've always been a bit more fond of the latter since it's performed more consistently for me (similar to Blood Rage).

They're both very similar and are the same socket colour, although PCoC can give up to 150% (on default three Power Charges). Both quality bonuses are the same (they give +20% Critical Strike Chance).

U misunderstand about Increased Critical Strikes, ICS can give u 1.9% to Critical Strike Chance Base at 20 Lv. That's mean Base Critical Strikes: 7,9%

Example my character without gem ICS, include 3 Power Charge I have 50% Crit.
Now have gem ICS: +3 Power Charge I have 73% Crit.
+0 Power Charge I have 61% Crit.
How does this build sustain Blood Rage? Just with life leech and Vaal pact?
I have seen people mentioned about having accuracy on gear. How important is it and how much do you need ?
"
bendking wrote:
How does this build sustain Blood Rage? Just with life leech and Vaal pact?

Yes with Lifeleech and some expierence on the maps you ll get used to Bloodrage Degen. However, it can be a bit tricky on maps with mods like "vulnerability" or "desecrated/burning ground".

Put it in a slot where you can just remove and put it in w/o issues. I have it in my helmet so i just remove and equip the helmet again in case i have the feeling i have to backtrack a lot on a map or just will degen to death :-)
"
Vas3k wrote:
I have seen people mentioned about having accuracy on gear. How important is it and how much do you need ?

You should not prioritize accuracy but it's a good secondary stat. If you happen to have it on a piece of gear, it's a plus in any case.

However, i personally would prefer rarity,but accuracy is also fine.
Last edited by Damier on Mar 24, 2016, 7:53:20 AM
Hello guys,

I have a question about head enchant (laby), which one is the best ?

- lightning arrow dmg
- blast rain dmg
- another one

Thx !
Get the lightning arrow enchant if you can. WIt works so nicely with Deadeye.

This build is ridiculously strong. I'm level 73 and I do like 60k buffed (with vaal haste) damage. My gems have 0% quality and are all like level 16-17 right now, too. Jesus.
Last edited by LotionExplosion on Mar 24, 2016, 10:37:31 AM
i was more thinking about blast rain.

LA is for trash mob an i usually OS them.

BR is particulary for boss and in map 14/15 you need kill ASAP boss that's why i think it's more usefull on this spell.
is herald of ice better then herald of thunder ? i have been running with wrath + herald of thunder atm

will i get more dps from herald of ice ?

"

This build is ridiculously strong. I'm level 73 and I do like 60k buffed (with vaal haste) damage. My gems have 0% quality and are all like level 16-17 right now, too. Jesus.

so you do more dps at lvl 73 then OP at level 90+ ?

Last edited by Vas3k on Mar 24, 2016, 11:35:24 AM
"
Vas3k wrote:
is herald of ice better then herald of thunder ? i have been running with wrath + herald of thunder atm

will i get more dps from herald of ice ?

More DPS with Herald of Thunder but you will not be generating many power charges. Herald of Ice generates way more power charges because of the way it works (frozen enemy explodes and curses everyone near him).. With HoT you'll have to physically be near the enemies to curse them which is a pretty infrequent thing.

"
Vas3k wrote:

"

so you do more dps at lvl 73 then OP at level 90+ ?

Yes. This is with LA btw, my BR is a lot weaker than his. Also this testing was with HoI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info