Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

If you have int problems, this is completely resolved by adding the unique jewel "Fertile Mind" at the jewel slot to the right of the ranger start. Totally worth it in my opinion.
yeah good tip. I've used this for a very long time to solve all int problems.

Also been trying out abit of Knockback. Does wonders for safety versus hard hitting melee and volatiles. It can also push back monsters against the wall, lined up to be executed by overlapping LA splashes. Blast hits 4 times, and KB's 4 times, don't have a second 6link so left out conc effect so the monster don't get pushed out of the radius.

Also have CWDT-Projectile weakness. Yes, if it pierces it doesn't chain, but doesn't bother me.

Thx Mathil, having a blast with the Voltaxic.

gear/tree

Using coil & Acro & some mana nodes.
Don't have anough resists on gear, so needed some from tree.
Left out Vaal pact to counter the degen from bloodrage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FLQguDY0PqxEvFr8ZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsrCi5TMHEwfDH6N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yXkVfsGBDYeJiWmVNbj1uaW8nb55wUnTtdct293cHeu99dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HE4d2idOJ4Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CS85MflwaaapuNm7WcpKCfo4q3trvjvTa95r6AvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrTb9N-1CPV-NrB3ajfmOOf5ljnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxs_rr_MX-uv_e

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jan 7, 2016, 3:35:14 AM
How does the chaos damage from voltaxic work with lightning thorns? I'm always scared when I see a pack of humanoids with a caster woman :'(

Currently lvl 80 in Darkshrine HC, capped lightinng resist at around 200, only need 1 more exalt for lightning coil.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
How does aspect of the lynx and aspect of the eagle works with voltaxic? does it works? i mean its phys dmg? is it worth it?
Having trouble keeping my frenzy charges up. However I'm only running it with Poacher's Mark, Curse on Hit and Herald of Ice. Would Herald of Thunder be a better option?

Would prefer not to use the Frenzy Gem.

Also struggling with mana issues even with an extra 0.4% node. Considering two of Elreons -8 mana cost diamond rings.
Last edited by DevOne on Jan 7, 2016, 10:07:30 AM
"
DevOne wrote:
Having trouble keeping my frenzy charges up. However I'm only running it with Poacher's Mark, Curse on Hit and Herald of Ice. Would Herald of Thunder be a better option?

Also struggling with mana issues even with an extra 0.4% node. Considering two of Elreons -8 mana cost diamond rings.

When you get higher up in levels, mana should be less of an issue when you shoot into a pack. You can't really spam LA since the high mana cost, but should feel a lot smoother. Elreon jewelry is great for leveling though!

Best way to keep frenzy charges up other than Frenzy is blood rage. I like having Frenzy with PCOC on my mouse's left click. You'll move normally and you can shoot frenzy when you use shift

"
DevOne wrote:

are you not using blood rage? blood rage alone seems fine to keep charges up in maps. adding that poachers mark and you should be 100% fine.

since youve removed frenzy you might consider replacing it with rallying cry (%dmg + mana regen) which you could use on a boss or something. if you're spamming then something is probably close. even using something like divination distillate might be an option.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 7, 2016, 1:33:21 PM
"
MrHusker wrote:
How does aspect of the lynx and aspect of the eagle works with voltaxic? does it works? i mean its phys dmg? is it worth it?

Really it's not needed tbh, you don't need physical nodes at all. So getting more lightning damage thru Arcing Blow and Crackling Speed is better option. If you need HP written in blood is also a decent option. So i would suggest final build something like this:

finaltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtBx4ILg2NDkgPqxGWFr8ZihmOGdcdgyF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBbMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkkTSVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJirGVNbIxtbG49bydvnnBSdO11y3b3dwd67311fyt_xoMJhMWGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-j2CTH5OVlS6Vh5cGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKOKrJetM6_rtUi3trvjvTa95r6AvqfBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftaK2sHjn-ZY51TqYu0_7YPuDu968NX0-Plj_MX-uv_e

Additional 96% of lightning damage 10% of crit multi and etc is a good way to boost your dps.
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Jan 7, 2016, 3:07:08 PM
"
MrHusker wrote:

Move speed, crit chance and int are still very efficient for that point.
Thanks guys, I'll give blood rage a go. What supporting gems work well with it? I have a 20/20 Inc duration in hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info