Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Hey guys, this is my gear

and my current tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAdEFLQYjCpsNjQ-rFr8ZiiF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUd-SRNKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVoaW69d8l-wYeJirGVNbIxtbG8nb55v8nBSdO11y3b3dwd463rvexR9dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTieCMNo19jX6Nv49gkx-XBppqm7WcpJ2qoJ-hIqGkokCjiqXLp9Sv67VIt7a74702vqfBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftQj1oraweHb45_mWOdU6mLtP-4O73r0-PzF_rr-yP_e?accountName=maddoxeu&characterName=MaddLA

I have survivability issues, main concern is those fucking porcupines and most of melee hits, they destroy me, got 4.1k hp, maxed resists.
Overall this build is crazy and I like it the most, but I really like to know a way to make me tankier even if that means I'll lose some dps.

Last edited by maddoxeu on Jan 18, 2016, 1:05:35 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Since i have Duelist, how capable he is for this build, score it from 1 to 10 please?

The Duelist works just as well as the Ranger right now and will probably be a great choice in the next hardcore league with the Champion Ascendancy class and permanent Fortify. If you're making something in Standard, though, you might want to stick with Ranger if you prefer the damage of its upcoming classes.

Thanks so much. Another question: for 5l bow/chest what gem i should remove until i made them 6l?
Last edited by ReverseFlash81 on Jan 18, 2016, 2:38:03 PM
Void manipulation. Look at the video guide, it was very nice info about everything. gl
"
maddoxeu wrote:
I have survivability issues, main concern is those fucking porcupines and most of melee hits, they destroy me, got 4.1k hp, maxed resists.
Overall this build is crazy and I like it the most, but I really like to know a way to make me tankier even if that means I'll lose some dps.

The answer is right there in your gear. If you're okay sacrificing DPS as you say, then look at your Amulet and your Ruby ring. Get ones with super high life. Your Tabula, lose it and wear a 5L with high life/evasion/res.

Maddoxeu, I'd remove Tabula as a first step towards survivability. Every build I played with it ended with that kind of difficulties. Having a 6-link is nice. Having a beefy 5-link is better.

I suppose some people will say you can dodge manually almost everything, but this requires playing skills I don't have.
About Coldhearted Calculation. Does it boost our dmg or is it just that u needed 10 int and got the mana reg as a bonus? it says attack dmg and im to noob to know how it works. somone?
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
What is your opinion at vaal pact vs no vaal pact? My goal isn't to do über. I am mainly aiming to run maps and regular atziri

I should have mentioned that yea, I only really took Vaal Pact or found it necessary for Uber Atziri. Up until that point I lived without it just fine and never really needed it.

"
Urdix wrote:
About Coldhearted Calculation. Does it boost our dmg or is it just that u needed 10 int and got the mana reg as a bonus? it says attack dmg and im to noob to know how it works. somone?

Attack damage applies to our attacks, yes.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Ty for the answer. will respecc as soon as i turn 94 :)
Another question: I always played with high evasion chests and the thing that kills me is always instant gap closers that crits me. Now i decided to try lightning coil and i am very happy so far. was hard getting all the resists but after 14 hours at poe i finally did it ;)
And to the question. Of the 3 chests: Daresso's, Coil and belly. which is the best defensive one? Im gonna go for 6L soon and dont wanna rush and buy the coil before i have some info. thx again
Is Maligaros better than not taking frenzy charges off tree / master and using Snakebite to get free poisoning?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
For this build, I'd say Lightning Coil, especially a legacy one (not in Talisman league then). But if you can get your hand on three (or four !) additional endurance charges, the Daresso's defiance is very strong indeeed. Belly is really nice, but I've never that safe when using it with characters (maybe it's just me).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info