Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
neuropr wrote:
Can someone please recommend us a skill tree for 2.3 ?

I'm a bit confused and I'm dying a lot, i think i did something wrong.

feel free to look at mine i am in no way the authority on this build but im doing well with what i have right now.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAx4FLQW1Bx4ILg2NDkgRLxGWE9oVQxa_GYoZjhnXH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51EMxQzZHfklRSn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHUuxTz1VLW69d8l-wYeJirGVNZdNpTmyMb55wUnFDdO11y3b3dwd59nrvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_k5WVLpcGm42btZyknaqgn6OKrTOv67EBtMW1SLvjvTa-p8DjwTPC7MM6xKLKSs2Yz17Tb9N-1CPWWNrB45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV8bP8xf66_94=

currently lvl 87 will get 2 4% projectile damage into jewel socket once i hit 90
Last edited by Zellman on Jun 9, 2016, 1:23:27 PM
Take other route near fury and bolts NODE
"
Vulgarny wrote:
Take other route near fury and bolts NODE

Just did added 1.3k to tooltip thanks a bunch!
"
Zellman wrote:
"
neuropr wrote:

I'm a bit confused and I'm dying a lot, i think i did something wrong.

feel free to look at mine i am in no way the authority on this build but im doing well with what i have right now.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAx4FLQW1Bx4ILg2NDkgRLxGWE9oVQxa_GYoZjhnXH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51EMxQzZHfklRSn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHUuxTz1VLW69d8l-wYeJirGVNZdNpTmyMb55wUnFDdO11y3b3dwd59nrvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_k5WVLpcGm42btZyknaqgn6OKrTOv67EBtMW1SLvjvTa-p8DjwTPC7MM6xKLKSs2Yz17Tb9N-1CPWWNrB45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV8bP8xf66_94=

currently lvl 87 will get 2 4% projectile damage into jewel socket once i hit 90

No Vaal Pact? I think leech will be better with it
Was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on the Pierce-LA method for clearing the Trio in Atziri's Map?

It's, so far, the only thing I've felt that I've had no chance against. Had a lot of "I'm not levelled enough", "My gear isn't good enough" and "I need to practice this" moments, but, that's the only "How is this even possible?" I've hit.

"
neuropr wrote:

Are you running a classic LA / Blast Rain setup or the pierce LA one?
"
djnat wrote:
"
neuropr wrote:

Are you running a classic LA / Blast Rain setup or the pierce LA one?

it's pretty clear he uses pierce
"
Zephryl wrote:
Was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on the Pierce-LA method for clearing the Trio in Atziri's Map?

It's, so far, the only thing I've felt that I've had no chance against. Had a lot of "I'm not levelled enough", "My gear isn't good enough" and "I need to practice this" moments, but, that's the only "How is this even possible?" I've hit.

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/lTQhNWhUQ44?t=7m5s
Thanks!

Not sure if I'm able to do it at my level/gear/etc then.

Is Immortal Call actually worth using without any Endurance Charges? Not having that may be where I'm going wrong.
build still with voltaxic? or bow changed after nerf?
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info