Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

"
karving47 wrote:
"We almost completely fixed desync"

dont make me laugh

still desyncing all the time no matter which 'mode' im using

desynching with lockstep is impossible, thats what the mode is for. You do however rubber-band if your ping isn't good enough.
Happy new year ! Hope 2016 will be a good PoE's year again :) Thanks for this awesome work GGG team.
Hf :)
Happy New Year GGG and all fellow exiles!

Once again, I am very very happy to have invested that small amount of money for a closed beta key way back in August 2012. Hundreds (probably thousands) of hours and a couple of additional supporter packs later, both me and this game are still going strong and making me (and evidently many other people) very happy.

Thanks to Chris and the entire GGG team for making such an awesome game and for keeping it so awesome with an insane frequency in patches and fixes (especially considering it is a free to play game).

HNY 2016, guys, keep killing those monsters and farming them lootz. Cya in Wraeclast!
a great year for GGG and PoE. let`s hope that 2016 is even better
Great stuff, happy new year!
Happy new year GGG! Thanks for your awesome work!
happy new year and tnx for this amazing game..best game ever!!
Happy New Year to the GGG staff as well, much deserved success. We love this game.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Game is much more solid and still fun. Desync is considerably better, and predicative is quite nice now.

That said, adding the note about kiwihalt is a little bit audacious, considering we had issues with a bricked legacy shavs as well as items, affixes, and sockets disappearing last May. Folks were calling it "Kiwihalt 2.0." You really should not have added that note.

Still, good job!
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Jan 2, 2016, 12:13:57 AM
Great job in fixing desync. Now you can focus on fixing lag spikes which has a different name but same result: game freezes and you die
Last edited by perafelix on Jan 2, 2016, 2:34:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info