Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

Well we made it one more year! Its amazing that a game that 100% Free has out lasted other games that charge monthly subs..

My steam account says i have played a total of 1222 hrs for this year alone in path. This last expansion has been so far the best for me and my friends to want to complete all the challenges and the feel and balance of the game is at its best it has been in a long time. GGGang,Have hit the nail on the head this patch and YES DYSNC IS GONE.

I don't know if its the balance,the changes to the skill gems,or the movement of where the tree is atm. Right now this game has really drove me to want to hit 90+. Something I never really had any desire to do. 80 is where I normal play to and then start over, or wait till next league. I really can't get enough of this league and really do enjoy even dieing to these dam,awesome need to figure out boss fights. lol I finally master Shock and horror.(i don't read the boards to get tips on them i like to challenge my self to figure it out :) )

I feel that melee has finally been balanced to a very good state.I also feel magic and archery has also been equally been balanced in there rolls. even tho there is no rolls so to speak.My gang of 8 I play with maybe we just got lucky and hit a super good synergy I don't know it just been a rocking fun ass time and WE thank you for that..

Heres to the next expack and a new year..

One drink for me and one for the GGGang!! Cheers

Soulreaver_Chris
Awesome!
Last edited by Laoban on Jan 1, 2016, 2:42:17 PM
I hope we can improve those shield-to-kiwi numbers for 2016.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Happy new year to THE most amazing game development team in the whole globe! May your career be ever prosperous!!! We love you for the countless hours of fun and brainstorming you have so generously granted us! I consider GGG to be THE role model for what independent gaming companies can achieve and you have earned my utmost respect for having the "jingle balls" to chase your dreams while using a free to play model!

Sincerely,
Stagonas
Happy new year, guys.
The Narra-Tor
Thanks for a great year with a truly amazing and fun game! - Happy new year to you Chris and the entire GGG group! :D

And a big Cheers and slamming of drinks for another maybe even better year up ahead! :D

- PacMaN
Last edited by Bullsat2 on Jan 1, 2016, 4:12:37 PM
happy new year
IGN : @eLiedd
Happy new year all from Geneva =D
Pukekos seem to be hard to tame - although "over" is a very elastic term. On the other hand, thinking of the amount of Pukekos I stumbled across in game...

Oh, and happy new year ofc.
Last edited by Schiriki on Jan 1, 2016, 4:35:58 PM
"We almost completely fixed desync"

dont make me laugh

still desyncing all the time no matter which 'mode' im using

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info