2.1 Low Life Crit Bladefall with Triple Blasphemy Auras [SC]

How do you deal with mana issues? I am currently having major probs with mana. As it looks, ill be looking at something like 90 mana/cast on a 6L......Note* I am not running the curses yet*
*edit* I'm aware of the mana gained from the curses, however just wasn't so sure that it was enough to sustain, and that I may be missing something. Ty for posting the build.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
You almost definitely should be using controlled destruction or at least added fire instead of empower.

My guild and I have been also experimenting with LL BF.

My BFF the khanster has been doing 3-4 curse with poison. He gets almost 10k ES and great DPS (poison is harder to calculate than just looking at TT).

I personally am doing the Ghudda Flask effect variant. I have 7.7k ES, 240k DPS, and with permaflasks 75 block, 74 spell block, and 88 allres. I don't use Atziri's promise or vaal haste because I don't have the space for them. I also have perma uptime on Vinktar which gives me 12-20% leech and the ability to shock bosses for over 360k effective DPS.

I personally don't think blasphemies are good for BF/EK because we benefit so much from stuff like Hatred, and HoA.

You get more tooltip with added fire. But you are doing fire damage instead of phys damage. Honestly I am not sure which is better. I do know that certain mobs and bosses have crazy high resist that sometimes even dual curse can't get past. That means you are doing say 100k dps physical damage with my build versus 60k dps phys and 40k dps fire. That mob gets 75% fire res and I believe that would make your dps worse overall. I am not sure :) I really do like the vinktar aspect of your build. I might try that out. If I do that I can drop life leech gem as well and give myself more damage that way. Interesting :) You have a very nice shield as well.

"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
*edit* I'm aware of the mana gained from the curses, however just wasn't so sure that it was enough to sustain, and that I may be missing something. Ty for posting the build.

I run a lower level clarity and the leech from warlord's mark is enough to not run out of mana.
"
Orbitalx wrote:

You get more tooltip with added fire. But you are doing fire damage instead of phys damage. Honestly I am not sure which is better. I do know that certain mobs and bosses have crazy high resist that sometimes even dual curse can't get past. That means you are doing say 100k dps physical damage with my build versus 60k dps phys and 40k dps fire. That mob gets 75% fire res and I believe that would make your dps worse overall. I am not sure :) I really do like the vinktar aspect of your build. I might try that out. If I do that I can drop life leech gem as well and give myself more damage that way. Interesting :) You have a very nice shield as well.

I've updated my build. Now I'm using Pyre + Consuming dark to convert most of my elemental damage to poison. This gives me lower TT than with a rare dagger (but after other upgrades I'm at 288k ATM), but better DPS thanks to poison as well as the fact that mobs have 15% chaos res vs 30% ele res.

The main downside to my flask build is that you can die if your flasks are down. This has happened to me several times in phys ref maps. One way to mitigate is sibyl's + p2l just for those maps. I think in order to beat a flask build you need reliability. Is there any way to get IR+grace or an other form of rly high defenses for you?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Orbitalx wrote:

I've updated my build. Now I'm using Pyre + Consuming dark to convert most of my elemental damage to poison. This gives me lower TT than with a rare dagger (but after other upgrades I'm at 288k ATM), but better DPS thanks to poison as well as the fact that mobs have 15% chaos res vs 30% ele res.

The main downside to my flask build is that you can die if your flasks are down. This has happened to me several times in phys ref maps. One way to mitigate is sibyl's + p2l just for those maps. I think in order to beat a flask build you need reliability. Is there any way to get IR+grace or an other form of rly high defenses for you?

Yeah when you only really leech from flasks it sucks when they run out. Blasphemy warlords is pretty helpful for that. Blasphemy poacher's really helps keep those flask charges up for me as well. You have so much damage on your build already it would seem like running life leech gem would really make you have no worries about anything really :) I don't know though. You might not like losing that much dps.

For a while I ran grace instead of haste but I like the movement speed of haste and more damage is more leech which is nice. I think a big difference in our builds is I have stun immunity and freeze immunity. I never die to getting frozen or high phys damage stuns. Getting stunned is most likely going to be death for me. And of course you do like double the damage if not more :) My gems aren't all the way leveled though.

The only way I die is if a boss does more damage to me than I can leech back or I get one shot by playing poorly. I get a pretty good amount of leech with life leech gem, warlords mark, and atziri's promise. I would like to see what my dps is on this build with a level 21 bladefall like yours :)

I like the reliability of cursing all mobs including bosses all the time. (Besides curse immune of course)

Honestly, I just made this build because it sounded fun and it works well for me :) I don't think it can do Uber or anything like that. Some people asked about it and I didn't really see any other low life bladefall builds at the time I posted this.

I do want to see what it is like with a Vinktar's though. That sounds like fun :)

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Orbitalx wrote:

If you could somehow find a way to run blasphemy poacher's mark you would have infinite flask charges :) That would help a lot. Blasphemy poacher's mark, life leech gem and eye of chayula and I think that would make you basically immortal to anything that isn't a one shot :)
Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 26, 2016, 9:51:33 PM
Middle of the road is not necessarily a bad thing in this case. I've tried the three low-life bladefall builds mentioned in this post and I find that this one fits my playstyle the best.

130k dps TT with Increase AOE and Taste of Hate
200k dps TT with Conc Effect and Taste of Hate

For more DPS:
DPS can be increased by running 2 curses with curse on hit HOT setup. This allows you to run Herald of Ash. I prefer having permanent triple-curse though.

DPS can be further increased with +1 curses Eye of Chayula and running Ming's heart.

For more defenses:
Switch two curses for enfeeble+temp chains

Poacher's Mark + 20% flask duration belt gives ~100% uptime on flasks in maps. Matrix's build has the advantage of triple flask use which I admit is something that would be really nice to have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info