[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
Myraklus wrote:
"
sirs wrote:

But i think going this way loses a lot of atziri potential right ?

Why? You are gonna use Doryani Catalyst for bosses anyways and this not only provides extra damage but also 0.2% elemental leech from your 25% fire damage (not much but something to sustain during atziri)

But to do that will need to keep mantle and its not worth i think because the 25% fire damage will be a waste considering the 75% chaos damage will be almost the same to atziri's life that the fire damage to her shield so basically will lose that damage...i think dual CD and new armor and add anger could be better, not sure...OP thoughts ?
"
sirs wrote:
"
Myraklus wrote:
"
sirs wrote:

But i think going this way loses a lot of atziri potential right ?

Why? You are gonna use Doryani Catalyst for bosses anyways and this not only provides extra damage but also 0.2% elemental leech from your 25% fire damage (not much but something to sustain during atziri)

But to do that will need to keep mantle and its not worth i think because the 25% fire damage will be a waste considering the 75% chaos damage will be almost the same to atziri's life that the fire damage to her shield so basically will lose that damage...i think dual CD and new armor and add anger could be better, not sure...OP thoughts ?

If u plan to skip Infernal Mantle, u will lose :

+1 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
(25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

but doing so will open up for more defense option and aura.

However as a eva trapper the only problem is high phy dmg, hence using lightning coil is the best option if u go for 2 CD.
Last edited by TofuMaki on Mar 3, 2016, 10:04:31 PM
OP plan to do this build again in new league?
Just buy two consuming darks dude.
"
TofuMaki wrote:

If u plan to skip Infernal Mantle, u will lose :

+1 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
(25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

That's roughly 27% more dmg.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I will not run this as a first build so i might be a bit late updateing, tree will be rougly the same, i will go dual CD and drop mantle and add anger, will go more crit focused and as a saboteur for the insane cooldown reduction for MAPS. This will be a more balanced version more suitable for maps and normal atziri. If you go for UBER you may need to push more for damage.

//Filiox
"
Filiox wrote:
I will not run this as a first build so i might be a bit late updateing, tree will be rougly the same, i will go dual CD and drop mantle and add anger, will go more crit focused and as a saboteur for the insane cooldown reduction for MAPS. This will be a more balanced version more suitable for maps and normal atziri. If you go for UBER you may need to push more for damage.

//Filiox

may i ask what u r running this time ?

--------------------------------------------------

and now about this build here:
atm i think betweeen 2 options of ie:

saboteur with 2xCD and LC + Anger

OR

occultist with 1xCD + Infernal mantle + three dragon for shock

both with a crit-tree like pe:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4FtQZwBx4OSA-rES8Rlha_G-AdviLiI_YkiyaVKgsqTSsKMHEwfDIYM3gzhzWSNj031DpCOuE_J0GHR-JJUUrIS3hNkk3jTp9RR1FMVUtW-lltXfJfmF-wYeJirGSdZKpqNmqMbAhsjG6qcFFwUnC7dm96f3vDfVt-sH8rgh6Cx4TFiEKJ04qvjDaNfY2_j_qQDZARlS6bhpu1naqi2aQ5rEew2LMDtMW1SLXytz63dcHFwuzDOsgUykrPMtQj1S7WvthU2L3bC9vn3ajnOujV62Pr9ewY7T_uFfDV8YryHfJF9W_56P4K_o8=?accountName=raigod&characterName=raigod

Last edited by Nyurael on Mar 4, 2016, 3:29:01 AM
"
Myraklus wrote:

Occultist allows you to take advantage of the 25% fire damage you could't convert. Additional curse means more damage/defense. Profane Bloom gives great clear speed on big pack with rare/unique.

Taking Elemental Overload keystones will give 40% more Elemental damage since firestorm does crit quite often!

Dude, i don't think that's how damage conversion works. I believe Malediction on occultist should use your non-chaos damage before it has been converted so the 25% being left unconverted is irrelevant.
"
"
Myraklus wrote:

Occultist allows you to take advantage of the 25% fire damage you could't convert. Additional curse means more damage/defense. Profane Bloom gives great clear speed on big pack with rare/unique.

Taking Elemental Overload keystones will give 40% more Elemental damage since firestorm does crit quite often!

Dude, i don't think that's how damage conversion works. I believe Malediction on occultist should use your non-chaos damage before it has been converted so the 25% being left unconverted is irrelevant.

So which part did I get wrong? Dont catch what u are saying

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EBwW1BnAHHg5ID6sRLxGWFr8dviLiJIsmlSpNKwotHzOHNZI2PTpYOuE9Xz8nQYdH4kkTSVFKyEyzTeNOn1FMUlNVS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiYqxkqmo2aoxsCGyMbWxuqnBRdZ52b3p_fVt-sH_Ggh6Cx4PbhMWHy4ngjDaNv4_6kx-VIJUul5Wbhpu1naqio6LZpDmmV6ebrEew2LMDtMW1SLXytz63dcHzwuzDOsgUykrPFc8y1CPVLta-2FTYvdsL2-fmWOjV62PsGO4V8NXxivJF9W_56P4K_o8=

Thanks for the build , being enjoy playing it on tailsman , what about the above armour/setup and tree for the ascendacy league ?

I get 4800 life , capped resists , carcass jack gives area damage/life/resists so maybe might end up being the same or close ?

Last edited by Rogueweapon on Mar 4, 2016, 7:03:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info