[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Well, I'm a shameless reroll sheep after I saw that video. In the process of selling all my EA stuff, most of it is gone, so I am almost totally geared out.

21/20 Firestorms are not cheap. I traded my 6L quill rain and a kaoms for one, and that was a fairly even trade currency wise. Absolutely nuts.

From here, it's just getting to 90ish and getting some hp per level. Have about 2 more jewel sockets to get, so am keeping an eye on poe trade for 2xDPS affixes + HP. Really thinking Acro is worth the stretch though - 5k hp with Acro sounds alot better than 5k with little defenses.

Current gear:

Spoiler

Super powerful build. It will be nerfed for Ascendancy, but hey, as a league only player I have no qualms throwing all my currency into this.

Edit: Just added this for offhand for bosses. Gonna be broken as hell.

IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jan 8, 2016, 2:43:09 AM
So I bought my mantle after sinking in 400 chroms I got 3B2G which isn't ideal so im using controlled destruction instead of void manipulation and was thinking to spec out of all crit anyway to follow these other trees on here. Now I have to save up for my bino or more chroms to get the proper colours on the mantle.

But really enjoying the build so far I am also curious in how the mechanics work on Abyssal cry
"
commonjunks wrote:

Seems like your a leveling,imo you don't need to take arco atm. And without infernal mantle you can just use bladefall as trap and just use aa or temporal chains to save mana.
"
Avmantox wrote:
So I bought my mantle after sinking in 400 chroms I got 3B2G which isn't ideal so im using controlled destruction instead of void manipulation and was thinking to spec out of all crit anyway to follow these other trees on here. Now I have to save up for my bino or more chroms to get the proper colours on the mantle.

But really enjoying the build so far I am also curious in how the mechanics work on Abyssal cry

VM is very important imo, and controlled destruction is not that great(still very very good).
I tried a more damage version by taking fatal toxins and master sapper and it's also very good. I lose like 300 hp and get 800 dps.

Did a Uber run with this version and the damage is CRAZY.

Video here : https://youtu.be/ikm26msdoqM
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
Avmantox wrote:

VM is very important imo, and controlled destruction is not that great(still very very good).

Well Do i just keep throwing chroms at it then to get the correct colours?
If anyone is retolling standard characters, I really suggest running temporal chains and enfeeble rathen than spending points for acro tree. The odds of getting one shot are much lower and you save several tree points.

You can also drop the second set of increased duration nodes. I've only run up to tier 13 maps, but everything evaporates without these nodes. Better spent on life/jewels/crit.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
I tried a more damage version by taking fatal toxins and master sapper and it's also very good. I lose like 300 hp and get 800 dps.

Did a Uber run with this version and the damage is CRAZY.

Video here : https://youtu.be/ikm26msdoqM

Can you post your skilltree?
"
DrWafer wrote:
If anyone is retolling standard characters, I really suggest running temporal chains and enfeeble rathen than spending points for acro tree. The odds of getting one shot are much lower and you save several tree points.

You can also drop the second set of increased duration nodes. I've only run up to tier 13 maps, but everything evaporates without these nodes. Better spent on life/jewels/crit.

On QWER's new tree, it's only one point away.

I was checking it out today, and respecced myself as well. I'd say definitely consider it if you're on the higher end of gear and have T1 life on your non unique items.

QWER, you still don't take Acro however. What are your reasons? I feel with a 5k hp pool, Immortal Call I'm really not dying unless I do something stupid anyway, and Acro would not save me. Also, the cut to the mana pool wouldn't be terribly nice either. If I could get to Phase, maybe it would be nice, but there are so many awesome things in the tree to get as it is - damage, jewel sockets, hp.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info