3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Why not use Frenzy instead Faster attacks (linked with totem)? I think it can give more dps
How tankable is that build? I want to try tanky build in next league. I'll play on soft league ofc. I think about this build and this.
I want to be tanky as fuck, but I want to have good clearspeed too.
Halp decide me, please.
"
Mikav wrote:
Why not use Frenzy instead Faster attacks (linked with totem)? I think it can give more dps

at the moment i use totem in 3link totem-vengeance-culling. i did some changes in links.
i don't use frenzy because it's not comfortable for my "2 buttons tank everything" playstyle, and i did not think about it. totem already make action complicated. but i like this idea, i have to try. 3 charges give +30k dps.
Last edited by triwesterki on Nov 14, 2016, 6:30:56 AM
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
Mikav wrote:

at the moment i use totem in 3link totem-vengeance-culling. i did some changes in links.
i don't use frenzy because it's not comfortable for my "2 buttons tank everything" playstyle, and i did not think about it. totem already make action complicated. but i like this idea, i have to try. 3 charges give +30k dps.

We can get +2 charges only for 3 passives - 1 from bandits and 1 from 2 passives. This increases dps much more than totem can give. And with our attack speed it takes ~1 second to get all 5 charges.
Last edited by Mikav on Nov 14, 2016, 6:37:37 AM
i need every single passive to reach at least 7.5k life. 7.5k is minimum for tanking t16 bosses. for uber atziri i need 8k. it's pity we have just 121 point and most of life nodes=5%. so i think to spend passives for charges is not optimal at the moment. i see one more option. we can use corrupted 'kaom's roots' with +1 frenzy or corrupted lazhwar in current setup. just i'm thinking to drop lazhwwar for rare amulet with life + resists and 'roots'(still not sure but i like 'roots')
we can use frenzy and totem, if i want to use frenzy, i drop endurance charge on melee stun gem. using 4link faster attacks- frenzy- leap slam- fortify. in this way frenzy attack time=0.14 sec.
"
Nastrun wrote:
How tankable is that build? I want to try tanky build in next league. I'll play on soft league ofc. I think about this build and this.
I want to be tanky as fuck, but I want to have good clearspeed too.
Halp decide me, please.

builds use different mechanichs for be tanky. dual striker survives until recieves one shot, in my case 8k damage, but i can get 7999 damage every 0.1 second feeling happy.
you can see all proofs how tanky dual striker is in video section. most bosses were beaten in facetank playstyle. we have to dodge just if boss has one shot everything or unvulnerable mechanic, like phoenix or cursed king.
both builds use melee splash so clear speed is similar. dual striker is a bit faster because more dps and doesn't spend time for using warcry.
i think after "unrelenting" nerf juggernaut can not be tanky enough "as fuck".
Hello, thanks for share your build with us. Im having a lot of fun using this!
Can you look my char and send me tips about what skills in three is better now for me? I don't know if im doing something wrong, i made uber lab and normal atziri yesterday but sometimes im think about life nodes vs atk speed/block chance nodes. What is the best choice first?
Other question is about arctic armour. I don't have ring with socket, can I remove some gem and use or isn't a good idea?

TalaMoanaUaIo: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/p4ndi0n/characters

Obs: sorry for my english, is my secondary language :P
Obs2: belly is only for visual purpose hahaha

Last edited by p4ndi0n on Nov 16, 2016, 1:28:20 PM
"
p4ndi0n wrote:
Hello, thanks for share your build with us. Im having a lot of fun using this!
Can you look my char and send me tips about what skills in three is better now for me? I don't know if im doing something wrong, i made uber lab and normal atziri yesterday but sometimes im think about life nodes vs atk speed/block chance nodes. What is the best choice first?
Other question is about arctic armour. I don't have ring with socket, can I remove some gem and use or isn't a good idea?

TalaMoanaUaIo: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/p4ndi0n/characters

Hello, thank you for feedback.
use warchief-culling strike, remove faster attacks and melee phys damage.
or if you want warchief in 4link remove endurance charge on melee stun, this gem isn't useful in 1on1 boss fights. currently i use 3link vengeance-warchief-culling.
aslo feel free to drop stone of lazhwar. with rare amulet and resistances on it you can try to get gloves with attack speed suffix. i tested build without block nodes and amulet. this build would be stronger with more investments in life instead block. i will share changes soon.
i see your items are average, enough good for your level and for maps up to t15 i guess. but for facetanking t16 iiq100+ all day, you should upgrade every slot. more life here, more resistances there, better roll soul taker, attack speed on gloves, better rare axe, jewels with 7% life and 2 damage or attack speed mods.
you have to reach some numbers for t16
1. 7500k life allows you to facetank bosses(not phoenix) with extra damage map mod
2. 10 aps, i recommend 12, but 10 is ok so.
you can use blessed orbs on your belt, get +8% phys damage. put rare axe in main hand slot, you will deal more damage. if you feel leap slam is too slow link it to faster attacks.
seems you have spent last bandit quest for charge, poe planner shows your lvl is 81.
usually leveling up to lvl90 is very fast,i think on lvl90 your skill tree will look like this
www.poeurl.com/Qn0
if you feel you have enough life to avoid one shots on maps where you're running at the moment take damage node, if you get one shots it's time to take 2-3 life nodes.

"

sorry for my english too
"

haha. pick up tabula rasa and put 6 enlightens there for leveing. make profit.
Oh mate, I'm happy with your help!!!!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by triwesterki on Nov 21, 2016, 6:44:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info