3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
pashkudas wrote:
Heya, I just hit into quite of a dilemma, recently hit lv.93 an got my last jewel slot, and I'm now thinking, since I've saved up around 150c now, should I buy a more expensive jewel with either two dmg mods, an aps. mod AND a life mod or one dmg. mod, two aps mods AND life, which cost 100c+, or instead buy a cheaper jewel(20-30c) with one of each mods and life and buy a Sin's Rebirth flask? Any thoughts guyzzzz//?//

All jewels should be as written in my guide xD

#1. 7% to max life
#2. 8-12% APS
#3. Some kind of melee/phys. dmg.
#4. Preference. I like AoE on at least one for splash, and often get multiple APS prefixes to exceed 10% APS on each other jewel.

So, if it were me it'd be two APS mods since it's by the grace of leech that you're even alive to do damage while standing there taking hits with a grin lol

If one were substantially cheaper than the other I'd still get the two APS jewels with no second thought. Of course, cannot do wrong with melee dmg if your APS is already 14+ when doing nothing (no hits taken, no pots used, just good old 14 APS doing nothing) then you can be just fine with more dmg to maximize those hits.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Sep 10, 2017, 8:32:20 AM
"
"
pashkudas wrote:
Heya, I just hit into quite of a dilemma, recently hit lv.93 an got my last jewel slot, and I'm now thinking, since I've saved up around 150c now, should I buy a more expensive jewel with either two dmg mods, an aps. mod AND a life mod or one dmg. mod, two aps mods AND life, which cost 100c+, or instead buy a cheaper jewel(20-30c) with one of each mods and life and buy a Sin's Rebirth flask? Any thoughts guyzzzz//?//

All jewels should be as written in my guide xD

#1. 7% to max life
#2. 8-12% APS
#3. Some kind of melee/phys. dmg.
#4. Preference. I like AoE on at least one for splash, and often get multiple APS prefixes to exceed 10% APS on each other jewel.

So, if it were me it'd be two APS mods since it's by the grace of leech that you're even alive to do damage while standing there taking hits with a grin lol

If one were substantially cheaper than the other I'd still get the two APS jewels with no second thought. Of course, cannot do wrong with melee dmg if your APS is already 14+ when doing nothing (no hits taken, no pots used, just good old 14 APS doing nothing) then you can be just fine with more dmg to maximize those hits.

Seconded, but I think I will be too broke to ever get a 4 stat jewel :( I just blew all my chaos and then some on a 6 link belly. At 8288 life now!

Mainly wanted to chime in to say that jewels and gear are always priority over flasks.
Yeah jewels are absolute insanity for boosting your power, one great jewel is worth more than than multiple gear pieces but the pricetag that it comes with is obnoxious
I improved my gear a lot, and I'm not dying to everything now xD .

Damage is insane, in parties I'm always the tough guy who wrecks the boss of the map .

Still, can you explain a bit your playstyle? In groups I have a couple of deaths where I had not even the time to leech and straigh up died.

I died 2 times too running between mobs, since you are neither leeching or regening.

BTW I'm using one of the mouse keys to assign attack in place+dual strike, is really good.
I played around with Lacerate for safety & clear speed until I get a couple of levels up. It won't work for end game bosses so well because I have -50% DPS with it compared to dual strike, but it's much safer it seems, especially with insane groups like double harbinger in T15. Is lacerate really that bad when it comes to DPS compared to dual strike or would it require switching the tree?

Thanks!
Thanks a lot! I have done Shaper and now can carry 2-3 party members in T16 map :D
My gear:

Flasks:

My HP hit 7k5, and dps is 155k (with Hatred and Herald of Ash)
Last edited by taanhdung on Sep 11, 2017, 5:35:41 AM
Great setup man, congrats. I was wondering why rogue recommends not going past lvl 4 with CWDT. Since we have so much life, lvl 10-15 seems reasonable since it will trigger a few times before dying and will last longer, plus, if you go with endurance charges on leap you risk dying less when having to jump around in a bigger group, just my thoughts. Gonna try it out, seems it worked for you.
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
Great setup man, congrats. I was wondering why rogue recommends not going past lvl 4 with CWDT. Since we have so much life, lvl 10-15 seems reasonable since it will trigger a few times before dying and will last longer, plus, if you go with endurance charges on leap you risk dying less when having to jump around in a bigger group, just my thoughts. Gonna try it out, seems it worked for you.
nope, it's the many tiny hits that can burst kill you. Only a small handful of mega hits can kill you past 7500 life and they all come from Shaper and Uber Atziri really. You genuinely only need a split second to instantly recoup all life so a lot of people don't even level it at all. I keep mine lv3. I strongly recommend no more than lv4
"
taanhdung wrote:
Thanks a lot! I have done Shaper and now can carry 2-3 party members in T16 map :D
My gear:

Flasks:

My HP hit 7k5, and dps is 155k (with Hatred and Herald of Ash)
Why the belt? Just had to ask haha
That belt helps me facetank Minotaur (map mod Vulne, crit,...) deathless :D. It intimidates enemies and I feel more tanky than using the 120+ life one.
I use CWDT (lvl 15) + Punishment (lvl 17) which buffs me huge damage.
I wonder how I facetank Shaper's beam when not take a savage hit (for triggering Cloaked of Savagery) :P
Anyways your build is the best i've played <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info