3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Halu78 wrote:
Hey guys, so I've followed the build literally step by step. Currently sitting on 6.7k HP, but hopefully as I level up...should hit 8k. So far it's doing great, and no issues face tanking most maps. There are some maps where I'll need to pot or run away if facetanking, but I'm guessing thats more due to my dps not fast enough to leech. Hopefully that will improve once I take the blademaster and razeredge passive wheel. Overall giving a big thumbs up for making my first serious character such an enjoyable ride! let me know if there are any major areas or gem setup that I should improvise on tks!

Glad you're enjoying the build! And damn, 50% perfect Voidheart, I'm jelly. A couple things I would change, Haste is a lousy aura, and is only worth using if you use Brutality, because with that gem you can't do elemental damage. But you can use Hatred for a much bigger damage boost. Yes, faster attacks are better, but Haste only gives a small 'increased' attack speed, not 'more'.

Also, the sword wheel by marauder is HUGE dps and some of the most important nodes, grab those asap. Especially because you're using Bloodlust, the sword wheel has 25% bleed chance on it, which will bring you up to exactly 100% chance with your perfect Voidheart.

Lastly, you're using Vortex (flicker strike would go nicely there instead) for some reason, probably just to level it for an alt, and you're using Inc AOE on totem. Inc AoE is an option if you like it, but Maim is a bigger dps upgrade and Maim will also boost your dual strike damage due to its additional perk 'maimed targets take x% increased damage'.

Oh, and how do you like the Beast outfit? Not sure if I love it or hate it.
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 25, 2017, 11:25:20 PM
Tks for the advice! Yup the sword wheel is definitely my next destination. Was using inc AOE cos just couldnt get the the color sockets i needed previously. But yes, those changes are on my to do list :)

Well the beast outfit is pretty unique lol. Got it more for the weapon glow than the outfit tbh.
"
Halu78 wrote:
Hey guys, so I've followed the build literally step by step. Currently sitting on 6.7k HP, but hopefully as I level up...should hit 8k. So far it's doing great, and no issues face tanking most maps. There are some maps where I'll need to pot or run away if facetanking, but I'm guessing thats more due to my dps not fast enough to leech. Hopefully that will improve once I take the blademaster and razeredge passive wheel. Overall giving a big thumbs up for making my first serious character such an enjoyable ride! let me know if there are any major areas or gem setup that I should improvise on tks!

Wow I'm jealous :(

What was give or take the cost of those items?

I think I'm getting scammed buting 1h swords
gem section just got sexed up!
gear section now has all potions relevant to both striker variants
I need coffee
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
One question, why is necessary to keep CWDT at level 1?

CWDT needs the linked gems to be the same level?

I mean, I cant put a cast flame totem level 20 linked to CWDT level 1 ande expect to work?
Hey,

Total console plebian here to ask a probably obvious question... I cannot for the life of me find the passive skill tree for this build. I have got to ~level 20 and leveled up the passive tree with skills that include "Leech" so I think I am good thus far. Does anyone have a direct build to the passive build he uses? Thank you very much!
CWDT is what triggers the connected spells and imposes level limits that way you cannot trigger some lv20 spell every time something happens. Since CWDT + Immortal Call works best at low level to trigger nonstop, it's advantageous to leave it low level. Having CWDT leveled too much will cause it to trigger only when high damage has been taken but it's the tiny mobs pecks that will kill you most of all so low level means it triggers a lot. Some people, like myself, level it up to 3 or 4 but many people like it at lv1. Anything past lv4 is bad.

-Lots of tiny hits are defended with Immortal Call which triggers almost every second, it only needs to be a split second in duration
-Huge mega boss hits covered by Cloaked in Savagery + Vaal Pact - as well as Immortal Call, so you get 100% melee damage as life leeched plus that becomes instant with Vaal Pact so you're covered there too for both small and large hits

-High life pool prevents one shots
-Leech in general prevents getting pecked to death and allows tanking for nonstop attacking without dying
-Other options as well like Rumi's Concoction negate damage via block or Silver Flask to increase APS = crank leech

Good defense, huh? At a glance my dual striker looks like he's just a life stacking brainless tank, but he's really very clever
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 26, 2017, 9:47:02 AM
"
Skooma_Seth wrote:
Hey,

Total console plebian here to ask a probably obvious question... I cannot for the life of me find the passive skill tree for this build. I have got to ~level 20 and leveled up the passive tree with skills that include "Leech" so I think I am good thus far. Does anyone have a direct build to the passive build he uses? Thank you very much!

Not sure what the issue is. Just click the links of passive trees in my Leveling Section
If a console won't let you do it in-game use the console browser or use your smartphone

No one can do anything except paste the exact same links that are in my guide. The passive tree is far too massive to take a picture of too, you need to be able to see and read the nodes which only a browser can do.

FYI You can type into any search engine
Dual Striker Leech Tank
in order to bring up my thread, no need to painfully type it into letter by letter

It'll show up like this 3.0 [Umbra&Soup&Rogue] Dual Striker ... - Path of Exile
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 26, 2017, 9:41:58 AM
Umbra,

Thank you for the expedient reply. I was viewing it on my phone and it would not load the "spoilers" of the leveling section. Logged on my PC and was good to go. Thanks again man.

Cheers,
Seth
What have you choose to use in The Pantheon???
Last edited by andriuscer on Aug 26, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info