No BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY deal for Veterans, but CHRISTMAS?

Okay, so not to start anything or upset Charan even more, but I wasn't playing over the holidays, and I wanted to know if GGG offered any New Years discounts. If I were to bet, I would say yes because I ahve been spamming them with emails the last few weeks.

I hate my dad. He made us go on a trip to visit my Uncle and Grandfather in Canada for the holidays and didn't let me log on until just now. Wish I could call social services or something on him. He is a terrible father.

Going to be so pissed if you guys got some free stuff and I didn't. And, if this occurred I would like to ask GGG, in advance, to do a possible rollback, just of my character not the entire server, so I can get whatever I missed from the New Years deal. Thanks.

P.S. Didn't want to make a separate thread for this, otherwise I would never hear the end of it for being a "troll" just for asking a question or offering a suggestion.
lol dude enuff with the discounts and shit. get a job? its only like 10 bucks if you want sumtin. suport the game.
Christmas has nothing to do with christianity.

It's a pagan thing.
Support? I have bought like 10 supporter packs, and own almost every good MTX. I was just wondering about the discount.

Religion doesn't matter to me I was talking about Christmas which is a holiday everyone in the world celebrates. Not trying to offend anyone just stating my point of view.

Glad no one got anything for free over New Years, would have been so upset. haha.
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Glad no one got anything for free over New Years, would have been so upset. haha.

What? did you not get the free new years fire works like the rest of us?

Bummer.

Thanks ivqancorp for my free fireworks \o/

i lolled at the "terrible father" part. Git gud.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

What? did you not get the free new years fire works like the rest of us?

Bummer.

Thanks ivqancorp for my free fireworks \o/

i lolled at the "terrible father" part. Git gud.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ha. I already checked with others Boem, there was no New Years gift. For once I am happy GGG didn't give out anything free; Veterans or Civilians.

However I would like to raise the issue of equal MTX item sale/discount time. Some MTX items see way more time on discounts than others. Which I believe is unfair. All MTX items should be on the same playing ground. But, that's a thought for another topic I am working on.

Happy New Years everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info