[2.1] Essence Drain IW+RF [40k+ DOT] - Insane clearspeed and singletarget [UBER & NORMAL Atziri]

ok, an exalt dropped and wondering what is more important to buy atm. the tabula or the gloves ?
Hello awesome build and looks very cheap!! ( well Repentance Crusader Gloves arent so cheap lol ) Btw this build could be viable with a witch?
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Dec 26, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
Hey man, can you make a video after the "nerf"? Or after they corrected the gem :p Would like to see how it's doing with your setup.

"
xxownxagexx wrote:

What gem setup are you using?
I'm not too sure about what CWDT setup to use.
<->
How is this build doing relative to the other clear speed builds out there post nerf? It really still seems like poison on anything but abyssal cry is a waste...
I'm finding myself to be extremely squishy with this build with full resists, what are you guys sitting at for defensive stats? I have all the uniques but I'm only sitting at 1670 armor and 546 evasion and maxed resists.

Are we just purely relying on the regen alone? I find that getting surrounded by mobs when opening strongboxes to be extremely dangerous and some ranged mobs.
I'm a bit confused reading the comments, first it was starting off as playing a scion then Max posted a tree that started witch. Is this build for witch or scion?
"
B_rock wrote:
I'm finding myself to be extremely squishy with this build with full resists, what are you guys sitting at for defensive stats? I have all the uniques but I'm only sitting at 1670 armor and 546 evasion and maxed resists.

Are we just purely relying on the regen alone? I find that getting surrounded by mobs when opening strongboxes to be extremely dangerous and some ranged mobs.

Not sure how to post gear in thread but check mine out. I was able to buy some high armor items for 2-3c and it made a big difference. Additionally, I'm around 3.5k hp atm and have been fine with a Bino's
Igelkott idk how to tag u or anything but your build link has 126 points spent on. Since this is not even possible can u please try to get another link, im trying to figure it out on my own but its been hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info