[2.2] PHC Necromancer Dual 100% Chaos Flame Totem Max Block, 225% life, BM. Atziri Viable.

Thank you.

that was not my question, cast speed increases the damage und the cast speed from this node haven´t done it.
"
the_Arkain wrote:
thank you.

I skilled one point into the "totemic zeal" wing and the castspeedbuff didn´t work for the flame totem. After i skilled the point the damage didn´t increase at the tooltip.

So there is

the duration -> nice but how long do you need the totems? I think the monster are dead ore the totems are dead.
Placement speed -> ok, nice but with castspeed you cast the totems fast enough.

If I am right, we don´t need the three points and can invest them elsewhere?

It's a bug, it doesnt show the dps increase on the tooltip but it will increase the cast speed of your totems. It has been around for years now. The tooltip dps is false for a LOT of the other skills as well. It doesnt show you the true damage that your spells do. So tooltip dps doesnt matter.
Last edited by lemor0 on Apr 8, 2016, 5:30:51 PM
wondering if you could share your skill tree at alternative website.
The default poe one that you share seem to have problem displaying...
appreciate the help if you free...
"
yurayong wrote:
wondering if you could share your skill tree at alternative website.
The default poe one that you share seem to have problem displaying...
appreciate the help if you free...

I just tried it and it works just fine.
Does Elemental Overload really work with Flame Totem? I just got it but the buff itself never shows up when my totems crit and its tooltip dps also doesn't change. Is this a bug or am I supposed to proc it myself? Can I even do it with Ancestral Bond?
Last edited by cestarix on Apr 13, 2016, 6:30:30 PM
I'm curious too about Elemental Overload if it's worth to take , I have 11% spell crit chance on totem but it seems I don't get any buff which lasts 8 seconds and my tooltip dps stays the same. It might be a bug , I feel that I do a bit more dps but not sure if placebo effect or not.
You do only crits with other spells (no damage).
For example orb of storm, ice spear etc.
You crit without any damage but trigger.

The problem ist, the crit only triggers with many monster. If you fight against a boss you won´t get many crits (single target).
Also you have to cast another spell after you placed your totems.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Apr 14, 2016, 3:01:09 PM
"
anmct wrote:
Does Elemental Overload really work with Flame Totem? I just got it but the buff itself never shows up when my totems crit and its tooltip dps also doesn't change. Is this a bug or am I supposed to proc it myself? Can I even do it with Ancestral Bond?

you use orb of storm linked with increased critical strikes and it will be up 100% of the time.
It has to be a spell you use. Only a crit a neeeded, it doesnt need to actually do damage.
"
wintertale wrote:
I'm curious too about Elemental Overload if it's worth to take , I have 11% spell crit chance on totem but it seems I don't get any buff which lasts 8 seconds and my tooltip dps stays the same. It might be a bug , I feel that I do a bit more dps but not sure if placebo effect or not.

Cause youre not using it properly, you need to proc it with another spell like orb of storm. It has to be you criting and your totems are not you, they are a different entity. Use orb of storms + critical strike to proc it.
It is 40% MORE damage, so yeah its very worth it
Is this build still viable with 30% chaos conversion legacy Consuming Darks? With Infernal Mantle thats only 75% conversion..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info