Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

Finally got all the pieces together. Now I just need to learn how to play the build.

In town i'm at 17,236 damage on my spectral throw with a 6L and unbuffed. I'm level 82 and followed the tree exactly. My sword is only 284 epds though so that might be why my damage is lacking.

Can someone explain how to properly use the vaal haste and vaal grace? These skills weren't in the game last time I played. How exactly are you able to use that frenzy link in the gloves? I don't have enough room on my bars for that one and i'm also not sure why I would stop using spectral throw to use that....

I am a noob so feel free to treat me as so :D
IGN : Futons
"
Futon wrote:
Finally got all the pieces together. Now I just need to learn how to play the build.

In town i'm at 17,236 damage on my spectral throw with a 6L and unbuffed. I'm level 82 and followed the tree exactly. My sword is only 284 epds though so that might be why my damage is lacking.

Can someone explain how to properly use the vaal haste and vaal grace? These skills weren't in the game last time I played. How exactly are you able to use that frenzy link in the gloves? I don't have enough room on my bars for that one and i'm also not sure why I would stop using spectral throw to use that....

Link your gear, and for vaal haste I normally use it off cooldown and save it for boss fights for vaal grace I use it vs bosses or difficult mobs.
Thanks everyone for answering questions and helping! I currently am on poe hiatus until Ascendancy. Survivability does get significantly better with belly and proper gems with % life can get to like 4.5k ish with phase and acro which is pretty tanky. Glad you're all enjoying it!
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

Link your gear, and for vaal haste I normally use it off cooldown and save it for boss fights for vaal grace I use it vs bosses or difficult mobs.

Okay thanks. I'm up to about 21k in town now with a couple changes and some more talents. Also at 4100 life. So I'll use Vaal haste on cd now and save grace for tough fights. What about the chaos damage flask? Just use that on cd? What about the 4 link in gloves? Frenzy there seems kind of worthless. What about a 4 link with cwdt?

Thanks for the help.
IGN : Futons
Hey man i was wondering how you were able to sustain your mana cost? ive looked into the build and thats all im wondering thanks in advance!
"
napalm42m4 wrote:
Hey man i was wondering how you were able to sustain your mana cost? ive looked into the build and thats all im wondering thanks in advance!

Duelist mana leech nodes is enough
Hello im following this build and i love it im just lvl 62 atm (no deaths yet)

im gonna refund VP and take heart of oak, im not sure if refund jewel socket from right side and take more hp from wheel wht do u think?

this will be my gear at lv 70

What can i upgrade?

Ty so much for this build i totally love it :D
"
Futon wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

Okay thanks. I'm up to about 21k in town now with a couple changes and some more talents. Also at 4100 life. So I'll use Vaal haste on cd now and save grace for tough fights. What about the chaos damage flask? Just use that on cd? What about the 4 link in gloves? Frenzy there seems kind of worthless. What about a 4 link with cwdt?

Thanks for the help.

for the 4link you use frenzy to gain stacks on say a solo boss you if you can't build up charges. Also for the flask guess it's really just up too you.
Maybe this is a noob question but what's the reason you are going elemental damage and not physical?
Just dinged 86 on this build in Hardcore Talisman. Cruising through mid tier maps, with lvl 19 gems. Should see a considerable jump in DPS (only 15k on 5L) soon as I can quality my gems, I'm assuming. Just wanted to note that it is possible to reach the high 80s-90? with this tree, as long as you play smart. Should only be attempted by experienced HC players imo, as 4K HP requires a lot of smart play. One thing that has saved me headaches is *not* turning on Blood Rage in maps with an unfavorable layout. For this, I linked my Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark with ICE BITE. Frenzy charge generation is not as consistent, but will save you the headache of having to backtrack with Blood Rage on. If anyone has any other means of Frenzy Charge generation (apart from using Frenzy + PCOC + FA), please advise!

I've thought about working in Arctic Armour into my defenses but you'd need to take Reduced Mana Reservation + Charisma, as well as a higher level Enlighten to have enough mana to cast maybe 3 STs before going oom. Not sure if worth taking those nodes versus just taking Life? Physical spells (as such with any Evasion based build) will be the bane of your existence, so remember to be liberal with your use of Rumi's Concoction and be smart about your positioning!

At any rate, thank you for the fun build. Looking to hit 90 before expansion. Only started this character late in the league to level with a friend, and unfortunately he died to some shared boon Dischargers (rip), but I live on!

Gear as of 86
Spoiler
Last edited by surveillance on Feb 23, 2016, 5:31:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info