2.1.1b Patch Notes

Herald of thunder after effect doesnt do damage when you have ancestral bond passive is that intented?
Cool, so the fun new skill got nerfed I better just go back to cyclone than.
"
LOL vaal spark is still in the game nice job cuckolds guess you dont wanna make havoc mad

Vaal spark requires very specific items to work, and among them, chill of corruption was nerfed. It relies on a weak 4L Spark/Arc at the beginning and in the end, even with mirrored items, is still a glass canon build that struggles against high map bosses (especially multi-phased ones).

While true OP build with excellent offensive and defensive prowess like Mjolner is still there, why are you crying about Vaal Spark then?
Last edited by Taxi_Driver on Dec 23, 2015, 12:45:44 AM
ok. its just a theory. but its what i noticed. I currently wield corrupting dark on my chaos witch (my profiles open so anyone can check for proof etc) which causes all chaos damage to poison. Each tick of ED seemed to create a separate tick of poison per second. This exponentially increased my dot by 10 percent each stack of poison due to how poison works. so if your ed deals....and this is just an example... 1500 on the initial hit? that's a dot of 150 every second.

then you have the chaos dot it applies (mines sitting at about 3700-3900 i think per second currently). just for maths sake, lets say its at 3900 per second. each second i now add a poison dot that lasts 2 seconds dealing 390 damage. ed typically lasts 5 seconds for me. so that's 5 dots extra applied for 390 per second for 2 seconds each... so 720 per dot, at 5 dots... that's 3600 extra damage on top of the 3900 per second (19500) and the initial hit (1500) with the initial dot (300)

that's a total of 23400 damage. and i am currently lower than level 60. that's BEFORE spreading the dot with contagion or even considering my endgame build will be using binos alongside consuming dark.

i hope that helps explain things.
GGG my question is this cause the patch notes did not have enough detail. Can you specify what you mean by the poison damage issue. I play a CA build at the moment without the poison gem. Is this nerf to just the poison gem which i do not use or the caustic arrow skill
cause i have spent atleast 7ex so far on my build so hoping i have not just shot myself in the head using the currency then seeing how the build may be nerfed back to the hole
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
If the poison portion of Viper Strike with poison support gem is effected by this, GGG needs to start putting some restriction to differential support gems from the ranged version and the melee version.

It shouldn't affect VS. It was more just an interaction with specific skills that were scaling inappropriately.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
GGG my question is this cause the patch notes did not have enough detail. Can you specify what you mean by the poison damage issue. I play a CA build at the moment without the poison gem. Is this nerf to just the poison gem which i do not use or the caustic arrow skill

It's a fix to an error where the cloud damage of CA would scale with poison, which was not intended. Precisely why they renamed it Caustic Arrow.

You're fine.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Kourbetaras wrote:
I SAW THE BUG FIXES AND I WAS :O

THEN I SEE NO FEMURS BUG FIXED

WTF I QUIT.
I SPENT ALL MY CURRENSY TO THIS STAFF AND I CAN NOT PLAT 4 DAYS NOW CAUSE OF THE LAAG SPIKES

We just don't have a fix for it yet. I believe it doesn't have the same issue in predictive mode.

We have discussed changing the design of the item to deal with the issue, however it is a supporter item, and we want to discuss that with the supporter.

I am also frustrated that this hasn't been resolved, but it has turned out to be fairly intractable.

He's right. I use Predictive mode, not Lockstep, and Femurs of the Saints works just fine.
"
When are u planning on reverse the srs/minion AI ?

Comment pls, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info