2.1.1b Patch Notes

Version 2.1.1b

Performance Improvements:
  • Extra Gore now doesn't trigger every time Blade Vortex hits. This was causing significant performance problems and client crashes for some users.
  • The pieces which remain after shattering an enemy are now removed after a short period of time. This results in a general improvement to client performance in areas full of shattered enemies.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where players could get the Essence Drain life recovery effect stuck on their character until changing instances.
  • Fixed a bug where skills (from both players and monsters) which dealt chaos damage over time were doing far too much damage when supported by Poison.
  • Fixed a bug where Contagion could be cast and spread through walls.
  • Fixed a bug where Bladefall was unable to hit targets around corners.
  • Fixed a bug where some of the visual effects on Blade Vortex weren't being updated when swapping in and out support gems which modified the area of effect.
  • Fixed a bug where the poison on hit property of the unique item Mortem Morsu was being applied on spells when equipped in your off-hand weapon slot.
  • Fixed a bug where some of the effects of Blade Vortex weren't finishing their animations smoothly.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Flesh Offering and Bone Offering not being removed from minions correctly when using Totems.
  • Fixed a bug with Riposte which caused the player to perform the default attack animation when triggered, interrupting movement and other skills such as Vaal Cyclone.
  • Fixed an instance crash that would occur in the Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack's Den unique map when killing the Storm Eye boss.
  • Fixed a client crash that would occur in the Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack's Den unique map when fighting the Winterfang boss.
  • Fixed a bug where you were unable to equip a bow on top of an already equipped bow, if you had a quiver equipped.
  • Fixed a bug where equipping a bow when you only had a quiver equipped would cause your quiver to be placed on your cursor.
  • Fixed a visual bug where equipping and removing unique items that granted Blood Magic, such as The Covenant, would cause your mana to remain displayed as completely reserved.

EDIT: We are are aware of the Femur of the Saints issue, and are working on it.
Last edited by Qarl on Dec 23, 2015, 12:09:30 AM
Headhunter not fixed.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
rip the CA fun while it lasted ._.
I SAW THE BUG FIXES AND I WAS :O

THEN I SEE NO FEMURS BUG FIXED

WTF I QUIT.
I SPENT ALL MY CURRENSY TO THIS STAFF AND I CAN NOT PLAT 4 DAYS NOW CAUSE OF THE LAAG SPIKES
HI Mom!
Last edited by drakebot on Dec 22, 2015, 11:51:30 PM
first page yolo
my wife left me
PAGE 111111
Nice
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
FIRST PAGE

Report Forum Post

Report Account: