Star Wars- Spoiler Alert!

"
SkyCore wrote:
Poorest lightsaber battles ever. 2 seperate untrained people each hold their own agianst the next darth vader. And one of them actually wins... Pathetic.

Did you like the part where the same guy that got whooped by 2 untrained also performs some of the most powerful moves we have seen yet? Instantly freezes blaster mid air, has ability to paralyze targets at will with almost no effort, etc.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 6, 2016, 10:35:00 AM
It's like when Neo can stop bullets in mid-air and manipulate them at will because everything is just code, but when someone tries to ninja him, he must employ martial arts... instead of just using his understanding of the code to freeze everyone and everything in place and do whatever the hell he wants at his own leisure...
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:

Just like GGG works for us, Disney does as well. We don't like what they make, they don't get paid.

Oh, I think they'll survive without your 15$ lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_records_set_by_Star_Wars:_The_Force_Awakens

Perhaps you missed the part where I said 'We' - not 'I'.

'We' - as in consumers. I thought I made that very plainly clear which two groups of people I was referring to.

Your collective is weak.

Its the most successful movie in the history of movies. So let me rephrase that for you. You and all the other hurt fanbois aren't enough to even put a dent in the numbers. So your 15$ ( and theirs!! ;) ) is kind've worthless. I'm glad they didn't just make a geeky movie for the fans but instead reimagined it for a whole new gen. Get on board or go away, no one cares that you guys didn't like it. Like Cha said, go write a fanfic or something.

Go on though, tell us more how it "should" be blablabla and hey, maybe one day when you get a billion dollars you can buy the rights from Disney and make it into wtv the hell you want it to be.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yea and D3 is also way better than the older Diablo's, right?

The past gave way to those numbers.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Yea and D3 is also way better than the older Diablo's, right?

The past gave way to those numbers.

Lol that's the same as going PoE is really D3, it's not. No matter how much you want it to be/see it that way. D3 is D3. Period.

I'm sure Blizz are more than pleased with D3's success.
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 7, 2016, 1:03:32 AM
Cute
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Cute

As adorable as your wall <3
I just heard a Tie Fighter winding up

=>) Whiskers arrow smile

If you quit Path of Exile yet play monopoly, go directly to jail.
"
TheWretch wrote:

Your collective is weak.

Its the most successful movie in the history of movies. So let me rephrase that for you. You and all the other hurt fanbois aren't enough to even put a dent in the numbers.

Once again, you've missed the point of what I said.

I said if we don't like what they put out, they don't get paid. I'll reiterate once more, "We" in this context refers to all consumers - not "hurt fanbois" as you put it. I am referring to a possible scenario, in order to illustrate a broader point, whereas you seem to want to make it more personal in nature.

I'm just describing a rule of economics within a capitalist society. If consumers don't pay for a product, then the people who work for the company who produce that product don't get paid. I don't think I can say it any simpler or more straight-forward than that.

I am a consumer, and thus part of this larger group called "consumers". The group that is referred to as consumers are the masters over the corporations - not the other way around. This is the point I was trying to make.

I hope this clears things up for you.
Alright bruh bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info