[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Enfeeble can be good for sure, it stacks well with our Evasion and lowers the overall damage.

The Spear really hits hard, if it hits you without a Bleedflask up i just kills you with the Bleed before you can react.

I allways bring 2 or 3 bleed Flasks to the fight and try to have them up all the time.

On another note: Maybe someone wants to see it, i posted the first Video about my other 2 Prophecy Builds on my Youtube.

This one is a Poison Bladevortex, will make a Video about my Burning Arrow next.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 22, 2016, 6:51:40 AM
@OP In your CI tree on the right side below ghost reaver you could take the 3 int nodes towards the pcharge and jewel slot and remove 2dex + 1int node, or do you need the dex?
When i made that tree i needed the Dex. If you don´t need it feel free to change that pathing.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey, could you check my gear and tell me where I can make the most meaningful upgrades?
Stuff like is it better to get better jewelery and Shield or to save up for a 6L? Or is it even better to get a good multimod Dagger?

Thanks! Enjoying your build quite a bit!
@BundesHeinz

I´d say go for the 6L, your other gear looks legit.

Maybe buy a 2nd Ring ;) (guess you forgot to link the 2nd one)

I guess you could also replace Sorrow Grip for not all that much currency with something with more ES, but i´d say if you Res are capped thats min max after the 6L.

Btw: i tested the new LL Version on a Uber in STD.

Died 2 times at Trio cause i am bad, Atziri herself was deathless.

Maybe i´ll do a Video on the LL Version later or at least update it in the OP.

If anyone is intreste heres the Gear + Tree i used.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 22, 2016, 12:24:27 PM
Can I please have a picture of your offensive stats ingame? thanks :)
@Amirbechor11

You can just use these old ones from Talisman, they are old but should be enough for a rough estimate.

http://imgur.com/a/Pr6tk

If you feel like you need to see new ones feel free to ask again.

I honestly don´t get why you would need Screens of the numbers.

For me its just much quicker if i just update the numbers in the FAQ instead of taking shots with charges, without charges, with flasks and both offense and defense screen.

I would not mind doing it once but i switch gear pretty often and so the numbers would not be accurate anyways.

I also don´t know which version you want to see, i currently have my Prophecy one with mediacre gear, a CI version from last league with lots better gear and the LL Version that i just updated.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
@ZweihundertMorder

I just cant figure out how you have so much crit chance, 60%, 90%

I was trying to get crit chance on most items and i just cant reach even 40%/70%
Shots of my Ofense Tab won´t help you, my gear and tree will help you more with figuring this out.

If you want a higher base chance use a Dagger with higher Critbase. (Demon Dagger/Kris)

If you set your Char Tab to public i can also have a look at your gear/tree and maybe find something thats lacking in regards of crit.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
ok i think i set it to public now, thanks in advance for checking it out
Last edited by Amirbechor11 on Jun 22, 2016, 4:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info