[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Hi, another question: why would we need attack speed? Cyclone does not cost mana for us, we can constantly spam cyclone initial strike in front of us and get higher procs per second without having to worry of attack speed. This will also reroll cyclone crit chance as mentioned above which is also desired. Quicksilver flask of adrenaline would scale the damage to the sky.

What's even better, we can use slow dagger bases with higher crit chance (both local and global), the best would be Copper/Gold/Platimum Kris in this case.

This kind of scaling Cyclone is the reason why it now has "First hit deal 50% less damage", but this has nothing to do with procced spels... or has it? If it has, the whole statement is false.
Last edited by donalgraeme on Jun 13, 2016, 10:36:26 AM
@donalgraeme

Yep exactly what you said and exactly why i don´t go out of my way to get Attack Speed on the Tree.

I just don´t use a Quicksilver as i find its near impossible to stick to a single target with that very high move speed and its hard to controll if you gain and lose movespeed with Flask use.

At least for me its not possible to play that way for single target and when i tried to use it in the Splitphase on Uber i died everytime i did it because i could not stick close enough.

But yes, overall you are 100% right.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just rerolled the build after my pizzablast , and its totally broken , as good as discharge id say but way more tanky currently having 8K8 es with some mediocre items and only lvl 79 , didn't died once since i started mapping , just cyclone and wrecking everything in t9/t10

my gear :
Spoiler
@alexlenne

Happy to hear you enjoy the build.

You could put
Vengeance - CoC - high level Ice Golem - high level Spell of your Choice

in your Voidbringers if you dont need the links for anything else.

Also try to fit in a Immortal Call without it Phys Reflect mobs can be kinda dangerous
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just downed Colosseum with 3 curses (enfeeble/Vune/Ele weak) and 2 bosses. jeez what a fight, left with no portals ^^ but it was fun. Gonna upload video from it if any1 wanna see. (played bad also)
"
Jykkemoro wrote:
Just downed Colosseum with 3 curses (enfeeble/Vune/Ele weak) and 2 bosses. jeez what a fight, left with no portals ^^ but it was fun. Gonna upload video from it if any1 wanna see. (played bad also)

I've done twinned colosseum deathless with pathfinder bladevortex, perhaps, not with three curses. And this was my first colosseum attempt.

This is a different build, but doing Uber Atziri in my opinion generally means you're doing such challenges deathless.

However, I used Skyforth and a lot of other expensive gear, maybe that's the reason.
Last edited by donalgraeme on Jun 13, 2016, 11:46:40 AM
"
donalgraeme wrote:
I've done twinned colosseum deathless with pathfinder bladevortex, perhaps, not with three curses. And this was my first colosseum attempt.

This is a different build, but doing Uber Atziri in my opinion generally means you're doing such challenges deathless.

However, I used Skyforth and a lot of other expensive gear, maybe that's the reason.

Well, its up to skill too :P havent even tryed ubers yet.
@ZweihundertMorder Can you tell me the next upgrades in order that you would try to get.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BLMDawgs21/characters

Character - FatalityCoC

Thanks for the great guide, loving this build.
@BLMDawgs21

Your gear is pretty good allready so further upgrades won´t come in cheap.

I think the biggest upgrade would be a 6L, maybe you can switch boots to not need as mcuh Res on your Chest.

Then buy a white ES/EV 6L from Dapper/Chains Cards and craft it.
You can get close to your current ES with a T1/T2 Flat ES roll + Mastercrafted ES/EV, so if you don´t need the Res it would not be that expensive to upgrade to a 6L.

Btw:
Allways happy to see some higher levels in HC, really intrested how you feel about leveling and mapping in HC so far.

@Jykkemoro

Daresso can be a Bitch with his Healphases because you can´t leech in that phase but the spinning swords still deal damage. Really need to evade the swords during that phase.

But gz on doing double Daresso with Tricurse!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
With my current colour sockets, I have to choose between Ice Golem and Vaal Grace.

Ice Golem only provides the 20% crit chance, right - there's no other benefit? If so, it's not really a material dps increase, whereas Vaal Grace is excellent on tough boss fights.

I'm leaning towards Vaal Grace over Ice Golem - what do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info