[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

So I got this yeah? Been spending 700 fuses on it so far with no luck for the 6L...

Since 5L is easy to get, I might take a break from the fusing spam.. Do I just leave out Life Leech?

Also, I plan on going CI... For the helm, do I still want "The Vertex"? I know it gives chaos resist, but the ES and Mana reduction seems nice
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 11, 2016, 11:59:09 AM
Pretty sure you still want he vertex + enlighten lvl 2/3. That allows you to save a few points on the tree for reserved mana and allows you to run HoI + discipline + hatred.
Last edited by Mythologick on Jun 11, 2016, 12:18:57 PM
Edit: Nvm
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 11, 2016, 4:53:59 PM
I'm having trouble with survivability with this build. I just hit merciless and it seems like it just relies on HP and Energy Shield? Any hits I take, I just end up get slammed and can't leech fast enough.

Using Cyclone + CoC + BF + LL + Increased Crit Any suggestions? What crit percent should I be shooting for before this is considered viable?
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Jun 11, 2016, 5:14:08 PM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
I'm having trouble with survivability with this build. I just hit merciless and it seems like it just relies on HP and Energy Shield? Any hits I take, I just end up get slammed and can't leech fast enough.

Using Cyclone + CoC + BF + LL + Increased Crit Any suggestions? What crit percent should I be shooting for before this is considered viable?

Try running Blasphemy + warlord's mark for another 2% leech, If you have Vaal Pact you should be find, Grab a granite flask as well its super helpful.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
i love this build!

its fast and tanky!

I am not a quitter. It took me 1000 fuses, but I did it :D
@Qwaza

GZ, really nice Chest! Good ES and some nice Res on it!

Vertex is still good for +1 level on Disciplin, HoI and Enlighten.

It also has alot of EV and thats a really good defense combined with a high ES pool. Stibnite Flask + Ascendancy boosts the Evade chance to pretty amazing levels.

To beat a Vertex you would need a pretty GG Hubris or Deicide Mask.

@Blood_Sail

Just took a quick look at you Charpage. You are full Lifebased atm, at that level you should run Hybrid Gear with Ghostreaver, having life only as backup and Leeching on ES.

Flasks are also a big part of the defense of this build, with Stibnite you get amazing Evasion and it has so many charges and long duration that you can have it up all the time with Bleed or Freeze immune on top.

Lvl 60-70 can be a hard part of leveling if you don´t have the gear ready and don´t want to spent abit currency on leveling gear.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Tree Here

This is the life based tree i used Leveled with the 3 life clusters until 70 farming Dried lake and regeared with the CI build

For people who want to level life based and not worry about gear (i used a goldrim and tab untill 70)

Should add widowmaker is very strong early levels too
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Last edited by Azazelx53 on Jun 11, 2016, 11:04:21 PM
I am a follower of your build and I really like it, thank you so much.

I do have a question tho: in your leveling build you grab the dagger nodes on the right side (Dagger Damage nodes), in your CI end build you do not, how come? Is there a reason for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info