[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

What do you make of the new upcoming Unique Jewel - Ring of Blades for EK?

Here is a demo using Sire of Shards since its similar in effect.
Go to 0:23 mark for EK simulation.

"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Feb 18, 2017, 6:14:04 AM

I think it will be interesting to test out with this build, it fits nicely in
the jewel slot next to Vaal Pact. Taking some nodes for %increased projectile speed
may give it a nice AOE on par with Bladefall. The helmet enchant + the Ballistic Mastery
node below Vaal Pact gives 50% increased proj.speed together.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 22, 2017, 2:54:28 PM
Keep in mind that any ammount of Projectile speed will kill you during Atziri fight because they will hit the Mirror.

But i guess the jewel could be nice for clearspeed, i don´t think it will be a massive change but nice to have for sure.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I tried Uber Atziri for the first time after the 2.5 patch and made a video of the run. I got a bit
cocky trying to face-tank the spike rain in the trio room, resulting in 1 death.
Except from that it was pretty much a cakewalk, I must say running Grace makes it so much less likely to get hit with the low life version of this build.

edit: After watching the video I noticed that Immortal Call did not proc at all, so it turned out
I had been using a 1 level to low CWDT gem. It probably would have saved me when I died had I done it right. You can see the mistake in my boots linked below.

Video

Gear and Gems
Spoiler

Skill-tree
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 23, 2017, 10:42:20 AM
Been playing this build after coming back from a 3 year break. Really enjoying the killing while moving gameplay, but man, cyclone is so goddamn shitty. Getting caught on pebbles and walls, cycloning into enemies and then stopping for no reason and can't move (not frozen or stunned) and just die.
You can try the Bladeflurry Version if you don´t like Cyclone.

Needs one -8 Mana Cost Elreon Ring to work and Valyrium as other Ring for Stun immunity.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Updated for 2.6 - No Major changes - Skilltrees can still be used

Voidbarrier is a slightly more attractive option, if you feel like needing more ES cut one of the more expensive Jewel Slots to go for Voidbarrier for more ES and Evasion.

The new EK Jewel seems very interesting - if you find one and can test it let me know how it feels. On Paper it should be really good for AoE/Map clear.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Is there a leveling guide portion to this build? I am really interested in trying this out for the new league, Was looking for something that is very colorful.. I miss my mjolner
"
Annor wrote:
Is there a leveling guide portion to this build? I am really interested in trying this out for the new league, Was looking for something that is very colorful.. I miss my mjolner

Quote from the opening Post:

"If you are new to the game please read the leveling part in the FAQ!

Here are the 2.6 Trees:

Hybrid - LvL 68 Trickster Leveling Tree

The Hybrid Tree is what you start with, later you will spec into the CI or LowLife Tree provided below. Its not that much different at all, if you are new to Energy Shield based builds read the FAQ at the bottom for more tips on leveling."
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey.

Can you choose this build as a league starter?
And how expensive is the vagan dagger the first 2 -3 days, if you even can get it?

ive only played mid essence league and the breach so im kinda new.
thanks for answer :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info