[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

I really like your setup Dkodr but you have some ballin standard gear lol those boots jesus...
Added a Guardian of the Chimera Kill to the Video Section:
https://youtu.be/2qL3-WK85dw

Also killed Phoenix and Hydra, need to make Videos of them.

Imho Hydra is the hardest, need 2 or more Anti Freeze Flasks, all that Cold Damage can get nasty.

Will try Shaper in the next Days but i guess that will need some practise with the mechanics.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi, im kinda noob, but im trying to do this build and im just wondering, when ur talking about aps is it aps on cyclone or default attack ur talking about ?

And i also see in the LL100 build that u have nodes in power charges (like left for alchemist, next to the jewel node) but i cant see any skill gem that gives power charges ?
Last edited by thomaswb84 on Oct 8, 2016, 6:37:56 PM
APS on Cyclone, default attack isn´t of any importance.

The Build generates Powercharges with the Cast when Damage Taken - Bladevortex - Power Charge on Crit Setup and Power Charges are essential to make the build work well.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
But when im looking at the Low Life version where u have linked the gear, i dont see Cwdt- blade vortex - powercharge on crit anywhere on the gear...
Because the LL Version is using Skyforth to do that.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
oh lol, ty for the reply! that explains alot =)
I would highly suggest going with CI and not the LL Version for most players.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Ye, figured. I have a 6L shav but it feels dead in the water without skyforth. So i respecced to CI.
You can run LL without Skyforth, you just need to switch the Auras up a bit and run the Bladevortex Setup for the charges.

Calculating the Auras for the LL Version isn´t that easy to do so i can´t do it now on the fly but you can just use the linked aura calculator to figure something out.

But the CI Version is really good so its not really needed to go for LL if you don´t want to just cause ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info