(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Lighty wrote:
Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

Doubled all sources of totem elemental resistance in the passive skill tree.

Only real important thing from 2.5 patch notes for the build

Is Raider a better choice now for this build with the buffs it got? Not sure how they would work with a totem build. Considering this one for the Breach league.

Thanks!
Pretty cool. I'm gonna try to start the league with a crit version of the build as a Hierophant.
Last edited by dEus__ on Nov 30, 2016, 10:17:51 AM
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

Only real important thing from 2.5 patch notes for the build

Is Raider a better choice now for this build with the buffs it got? Not sure how they would work with a totem build. Considering this one for the Breach league.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if the raider subclass of scion was changed but raider, ranger is really far away from the meat of the build; you could still make it work if you want me to plan a tree.
LightyGaming.com
"
dEus__ wrote:
Pretty cool. I'm gonna try to start the league with a crit version of the build as a Hierophant.

Sounds good, lmk if you have any questions
LightyGaming.com
It doesn't look like the Raider changes affected the Raider section of the Scion Ascendant.
"
vpburns007 wrote:
It doesn't look like the Raider changes affected the Raider section of the Scion Ascendant.

Nope not at all, Going to update bf totems with a short vid tonight outlining the possible ascendancy options, changes in 2.5 and what I would like to see for 3.0.
LightyGaming.com

We have gained a few nice dps boosts from the 2.5 patch notes

Redoing some of the tree links, mostly for a better tree planning site. As of now the viable BF totems HC classes are Hierophant,Guardian,Ascendant and maybe Necromancer; Looking into Guardian and Necro as new options for HC.

Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance. This also includes minions that didn't have resistances previously, like wolves.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 30, 2016, 11:58:20 PM
I am thinking about this build because I want to roll bladefall in breach, could you make a adapted self cast version?

Also, for this build, why not run blasphemy? I ran 3 curse on my RF totem a few leagues back, the range didn't feel to short.

And, for ascendancy's, I've never run scion, so you only get 2 pseudo classes, right? Does this build make use of any of the start from start areas of other classes?

Lastly, would the dmg of berserker be better than chieftain?

I am looking at this all from a softcore point of view, btw :).

Thank you.
Hi Lighty,

first of all, thank you for creating and sharing that build!

I'm gona go with it for the upcoming Breach league but the thing is, i can't really decide which build to use. I'd be glad if you could help me out on this with your opinion.

A little information about me: I am a bit of a lazy player, so the very active playstyle (Raider) isn't my kind of thing. It is not important for my to have a super fast clear spead either as long as i can clear the map including the map boss. My equipment won't be super high end gear, but getting a 6L and some decent gear wont be a problem.

Got to choose now between:

- Scion Slayer+Chieftain

seems to be the easiest kind of build to me and can use a 6L. May be not the best for bosses because of less damage if I understood that right?

- Scion Slayer+Hierophant

Kind of nice that you can euqip it easy with just a Rim Gaze but is the Kind-of-5L really as good (or even better) than using a 6L? Does the 3th Totem make up for the missing Added Fire Gem + only having a lvl 15 Conc. Effect without quality? It feels a bit restrictive using this set up but on the other hand, you can always respec those four Ascendency points if you feel like it.

- Templer Hierophant

Seems to be quite good if you can get out all the 4 Totems. Just a mathematical question, does Ritual of Awekening mean i am doing 272% Dmg with all four Totems up (68% dmg per Totem x4) instead of 200% Dmg (100% dmg but only two Totems) or is this calculation too easy and just incorrect? I like the templer Version of your build very much and i got no problem with getting the dexterity via my equipment or the slower start, but won't I be out of Mana all the time because of the 40% MoM? And do you use just a single Curse or no curse at all? If so, how comes it is still more tanky than the Scion version? In addition you dont have culling and the stun at the first hit which are very tempting skills to take...

I really don't know what to choose and I know that i got a whole lot of questions there but I'd be very happy to hear your oppinion on this.

Thanks in advance! have a good day

EDIT: Gona play SC Breach
Last edited by Crimmson on Dec 1, 2016, 3:44:06 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your build,

I need your opinion on the new shield " Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield " in this league :

40% increased Totem Damage
+100 to maximum Life
Blood Magic
Can have up to 1 additional Totem summoned at a time
+300 Armour per active Totem

do you think it can be use in your build ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info