(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
bitt_tb wrote:
Hey Lighty could you make some leveling trees? Like 40 points, 70 points and stuff? I really fucked up last time and it's great for noobs (myself included). Will me my third league playing PoE (in your guild also) and I still have no idea how to path through the passive tree with any build.

Yep yep i'll add it tomorrow with the finalized 2.3 post and the video which will be saying the same shit. I gotchu
LightyGaming.com
I'm strongly considering to play a bladefall build at the start of the new league but i'm really doubtful on what should be better between a spell totem/bladefall build or the classic Bladefall/poison mine build considering the spell totem buff and the ascendancy 8 points/modifications
Last edited by BloodRaziel on May 31, 2016, 6:18:36 AM
You probably already plan to do this but please include your thoughts on the three ascendancy classes you've named bro.
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
I'm strongly considering to play a bladefall build at the start of the new league but i'm really doubtful on what should be better between a spell totem/bladefall build or the classic Bladefall/poison mine build considering the spell totem buff and the ascendancy 8 points/modifications
"
F1sherKing wrote:
You probably already plan to do this but please include your thoughts on the three ascendancy classes you've named bro.

Just waiting on patch notes which should be any minute now. Will be adding a breakdown of which subclasses are best for scion and different options within that.
LightyGaming.com

*will transfer to build front page soon*

Passive Tree's:
Subclass Breakdown:
  • Raider▼
    Grants onslaught when at max charges. Requires manually attacking with frenzy to keep charges up, which can be linked with a curse on hit setup. Wand only.
  • Assassin▼
    Only if crit version with Void Battery x2. Frenzy + gmp + pcoc + inc crit strikes to maintain power & frenzy charges. Very Expensive to gear effectively.
  • Slayer▼
    Simply the best subclass in every way. Grants culling strike, additional dps against rare/uniques mobs and stun on initial hit. Also can heal your totems some via overkill damage.
  • Chieftain▼
    Adds solid dps and 2% life regen when our totems are out.
  • Hierophant▼
    Only to be taken if utilizing Rime Gaze for an artificial 5l with 3 totems. Allows the use of kaoms heart as a body armour.

The Ascendancy Combo's:
  • Slayer + Raider ► Best combo overall but requires a wand and very active playstyle.
  • Slayer + Chieftain ► 2nd best combo and allows for more casual play and the use of a dagger for whirling blades.
  • Slayer + Hierophant ► Best for lab running & boss farming. Only requires a 4l Rime Gaze to reach endgame dps.
  • Slayer + Assassin ► Best for crit with optimal and expensive gear such as void battery, shadows and dust and very well rolled tri res life rares, 3-4 prop jewels, 21/20 gems ect.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 1, 2016, 6:49:37 AM
Can this be done as other classes or is scion just too good to pass?

Is the DPS enough in groups? Prob going this in new league :)
How is the dps with a rime gaze ? It's only a 5l
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
Sessi0 wrote:
Can this be done as other classes or is scion just too good to pass?

Is the DPS enough in groups? Prob going this in new league :)

Its simply best as Scion but can be done as Berserker/Hierophant. With my gear from HC talisman and with the current ascendancy setup (which is much worse than it will be in 3 days) im pushing 60k total dps. Its plenty to faceroll atziri and carry your weight in 2-3 man parties. In a 6 man party sure you'll lag behind the coc/crit/voltaxic/op builds but you'll do fine.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 1, 2016, 7:13:28 AM
"
Barrier wrote:
How is the dps with a rime gaze ? It's only a 5l

Just logged in to test this, I took out added fire which is the weakest link and its 55k total dps since its 3 totems instead of 2. Perfectly fine dps given the investment and gearing.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 1, 2016, 7:17:29 AM
*Spell Totem Support now has a smaller damage penalty. At level 1 it has changed from 50% less to 35% less. At level 20 it has changed from 31% less to 26% less*

For those who haven't seen
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info