[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
Xirce wrote:
I wonder whats more important to grab first, Hex Master or Skittering Runes?

Probably SR, if its all about the increased effect.
Is the increased duration and radius from HM needed at all?

If you are playing the original version of this build with everything on CWDT then curse duration and radius are both nice to have.

HM = 10% effect, 20% radius (pretty huge) and 95% duration for 3 points.

SR = 20% effect, 10% cs (doesn't matter at all) for 4 points.

I would take HM first.
Just want to say thanks for the guide Legasi.

Got 40/40 and killed shaper on HC with a modified version (VP, dual CD with regalia). Super strong build capable of everything the game can throw at you.

My final gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by droppagrogan on Feb 22, 2017, 6:25:32 AM
So far this build seems really strong. Will try Shaper the next days cuz I still never laid him.

My gear:
Spoiler

I wonder if Vinktars is that needed? Cuz it leechs Lightning DMG only, and isn't that quite low?
can this build run Heretic's veil?
How would you guys rate this build as a day 1 league starter compared to ED/Contagion? I know a lot of people suggest ED as a good cheap league starter build but is this easier/harder to get up and running comparatively?

Basically let's assume I'm SSF with junk gear and can't afford consuming dark in the first few days (which both ED and this build wants). Which one is going to be easier to map/boss with?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
So far this build seems really strong. Will try Shaper the next days cuz I still never laid him.

My gear:
Spoiler

I wonder if Vinktars is that needed? Cuz it leechs Lightning DMG only, and isn't that quite low?

Vinktar's is used for the shock. Shaper can't be shocked though so I ran 3 atziri flasks.
"
apocalyplant wrote:
can this build run Heretic's veil?

If you are following the main build it cannot seeing as you can only reserve part of your mana due to Infernal mantle.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
How would you guys rate this build as a day 1 league starter compared to ED/Contagion? I know a lot of people suggest ED as a good cheap league starter build but is this easier/harder to get up and running comparatively?

Basically let's assume I'm SSF with junk gear and can't afford consuming dark in the first few days (which both ED and this build wants). Which one is going to be easier to map/boss with?

Without conversion you can do scorching ray cwc Firestorm which is quite strong early on until you can get CD.

ED is probably a stronger start but a very different playstyle.
It is realy Masterpiece!
"
droppagrogan wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:

Without conversion you can do scorching ray cwc Firestorm which is quite strong early on until you can get CD.

ED is probably a stronger start but a very different playstyle.

I've been leveling a character on standard and scorching ray cwc firestorm feels pretty strong and comfortable to level with. ED contagion felt a lot more clunky to me but maybe I'm just not too familiar with its playstyle. Waiting for breach to end so I can transfer over the consuming darks and mantle.

What I'm most concerned about is having curses on cwdt, in particular warlord's mark. There's already a ramp up time between casting wither and firestorms coming down. Then you have to wait to be hit in order to start leeching. Have you found that to be a problem for survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info