[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

i don't have 5/6 link infernal mantle yet, but i have 6L shav, will this build work if i go LL instead?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
estu87 wrote:
i don't have 5/6 link infernal mantle yet, but i have 6L shav, will this build work if i go LL instead?

We use mantle because of what it brings to the table, 15% fire converted to chaos and +1 fire gems and the extra% dmg.
LL would be 30% spell damage which doesn't double dip with chaos and poison.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:

We use mantle because of what it brings to the table, 15% fire converted to chaos and +1 fire gems and the extra% dmg.
LL would be 30% spell damage which doesn't double dip with chaos and poison.

yea, i was thinking if legacy Consuming dark can cover that 15% of Infernal mantle. but i don't have that either. i already testing this build with LL modification tho. i don't know the difference since this is my 1st time playing firestorm and my gems is low level too.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
did 3 atziri runs. facetanked everything never went below 10k ES. dropped 3 fragments. bought a 4th. vaal oversouls ded easy facetank, trio easy facetank, atziri lol rip 6 portals and 2ex of fragments.

lession learnt : spend my 25ex on a 6L instead of a 5L because im lazy and rearrange gems rather than simply taking out cwdt setups. 10/10 would die 6 times again.

goodguide
Last edited by MyNameIsSalo on Dec 23, 2016, 12:54:13 AM
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:
did 3 atziri runs. facetanked everything never went below 10k ES. dropped 3 fragments. bought a 4th. vaal oversouls ded easy facetank, trio easy facetank, atziri lol rip 6 portals and 2ex of fragments.

lession learnt : spend my 25ex on a 6L instead of a 5L because im lazy and rearrange gems rather than simply taking out cwdt setups. 10/10 would die 6 times again.

goodguide

I made the same mistake as you: attempting Uber Atziri. I could've made an easy 2 Exalts if i had sold those fragments. But the thing was, I only had a 5-link Infernal Mantle to begin with.

I also expected Uber Atziri to be easy, as I'm sure you knew, Mathil builds can easily kill her using a 5-link... Just saying this: don't EVER attempt her using a 5-link.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
I also expected Uber Atziri to be easy, as I'm sure you knew, Mathil builds can easily kill her using a 5-link... Just saying this: don't EVER attempt her using a 5-link.

People need to get one thing in their minds, it's not mathil's build that can kill shit on a 5 link. It;s Mathil he's a really, really good player and even if you make his build good luck doing it. Post it somewhere when you do it, LOL
My masterpiece in breach league, uber lab easy 100% facetank.
https://youtu.be/DYgDl8wT_oU
My gear and I really love this build. Most op thing I've played I think. Nearly 13k es and silly damage. I've taken down 3 of the guardians so far and will be doing hydra tonight and attempting Shaper right after I think. This is the first league I've knocked off Uber Atziri as well. Still gotta get enough fragments for Chayula or maybe I'll just trade for his breachstone.

Spoiler
Spoiler

hey there, just recently went all in on this build, " gear linked in spoiler "
but i dont get the feeling that the dmg is as high as it should be

at what point do you start really melting and facetanking ?

also got a insane 130 es tri ress belt, would it be worth it to swap it in ?
and how about a heretic's could that work instead of the CWDT curse setup "which i feel is too clunky" ?
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
Spoiler

hey there, just recently went all in on this build, " gear linked in spoiler "
but i dont get the feeling that the dmg is as high as it should be

at what point do you start really melting and facetanking ?

also got a insane 130 es tri ress belt, would it be worth it to swap it in ?
and how about a heretic's could that work instead of the CWDT curse setup "which i feel is too clunky" ?

that would make you more vulnerable to spell damage because of IM and low mana with blasphemy. how much your damage tooltip on firestorm?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info