[2.4] Bucket Down CoC LL Elementalist (CoC still alive)

Table of Contents

1. Overview
2. Credits
3. Passive Skill Tree
4. Bandits
5. Gear
6. Gem setup
7. Stats

OUTDATED VIDEO (v2.2): T14 Conservatory map (easy mod).
(Facepalm Vaal, min 2:05)

2.3 Notes:
The main idea is to create a CoC char with a combo able to deal both with groups and with a single target. Ethereal Knives and Bladefall will be our two main spells, both physical.
Third and fourth spells are up to your choice: I'm currently using Glacial Cascade (great physical+cold damage and leech) and Arc. Firestorm is funny, works well for bosses and groups but is also a graphic card toaster. And also Freezing Pulse, even with only one projectile work as well.

2.4 Notes:
After the CoC nerf, if you don't want to switch to a Cyclone proc build, the best solution seems to be an elemental CoC. We'll use the Elemental Equilibrium + Mastermind of Discord benefits.
Clear speed for maps is the same. Bosses are now a bit harder to defeat, but just a bit.

Thanks to Donald for his old Danmaku build. Was the first CoC build I played and an inspiration source for all my next CoC characters.

Level 95 Witch skill tree

Normal: Kill'em all
Cruel: Kill'em all
Merciless: Help Alira

As any other Low Life CoC build, use a Shavronne and try to equip as much attack speed, spell damage and crit chance as possible. Same for jewels.

Volley Fire Viridian Jewel: almost mandatory, will turn your Barrage into a GMP'ed one, giving a lot of projectiles for the proc. Place one into the Shadow's jewel socket, under Mind Drinker. Place the other Volley near Heartseeker, right Ranger tree zone.

Skyforth Sorcerer Boots: a very good choice if you can afford it. Even with the Vile Bastion node from the Occultist class, the extra stun avoidance from th Skyforth is quite good, as well as that 6% reduced mana reserved (you'll need to remove one aura if you won't use this boots). And the main reason: the Power Charge generation.

Headhunter Leather Belt: not mandatory at all and very expensive. If you cannot afford it, use any good belt such a Doryani's Invitation.

- 6L: Barrage (level 1) + Cast on Critical Strike + Arc + Bladefall + Firestorm + Life Leech
If you don't have the Skyforth boots or you don't change the aura setup (see below) to generate Power Charges, you'll need to remove one of the three spells and use Power Charge on Critical instead.
You can replace Life Leech too, or use Assassin's Mark curse.

IMPORANT: remember to place the 3 spells in that order.

- 4L: Discipline + Hatred + Clarity + Enlighten

- 4L: Haste + Arctic Armour + Blood Magic + Enlighten
Here you'll need both level 21 Blood Magic and level 4 Enlighten.

- 4L: Elemental Weakness or Assassin's Mark + 3 support gems.

- 3L: Lightning Warp + the Golem of your choice + Portal/Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline

- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration

About the Enlighten gems, at least one to level 4, and the others to level 3.
You just need to have a ittle pool of mana to attack with Barrage. Over 60 mana will let you spam Barrage with almost no problems.

Why not Anger, Wrath or any Herald?: even we got enough space for a bit more auras, we'll use the Elemental Equilibrium + Mastermind of Discord combo. Again, remember to place the 3 spells in the order noted above.
Arc deals lightning damage, Bladefall deals Physical+Cold damage and Firestorm deals fire damage. If we use any other offensive aura or any herald, bye to the combo.

Barrage crit chance: 89%

Firestorm AVG damage: 9k
Bladefall AVG Damage: 32k
Arc AVG Damage: 19k

Damage calculation:

2.3 notes:
Using The PoE CoCulator with the stats above, 6 projectiles for Barrage (as a measured value) and just 1 projectile for each other spell, we reach 460k DPS damage.

For groups, take account into the 12 projectiles from Barrage, the multiple projectiles from EK, the Bladefall volleys overlap, the Arc chains... up to 5M combined damage for a perfect hit attack.

2.4 notes:
Honestly, I have no f****g idea about the current damage. Still good, that's enough for me XD.

Defensive stats:

Energy Shield: 8828 ES

Still testing the build. All suggestions will be helpful.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Sep 12, 2016, 3:10:23 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2016, 3:01:54 PM
Hi Friend...
Very, very, very good this build CoC...
Fantastic build, team and post, very well explained all.

Thank you very much for sharing with all of us. You take a Caracola Fresquita to your health for your work in this post.

Thx.
Great job! Pretty colorful waterfall falling from the sky
"
GuAy_Esp wrote:

You take a Caracola Fresquita to your health for your work in this post.

Of coursupuesto.
Updated with an alternative tree to use 2 Volley Fire Viridian Jewels.
Updated with video.
You´re the best, you´re "un maestro"
This caracola fresquita, in the Plaza Mayor please XD
Ty Chuca79 ;)
Good Job maquina, fiera, artista, campeón.

I was thinking in a build like this but using 2 spells and Elemental Equilibrium.

I will try with a poor version, shavs but not acuity, need Vaal Pact with maligaros and buy or craft a wand, as I was using mjolner.

BTW I would like to see how it works on bosses like Uber, with Assassins Mark, I am thinking maybe Power charge on crit is needed.

Lot of Spanish people here, if you have guild tell me, I woul like to discuss about uber builds
"
reimbowl wrote:
Lot of Spanish people here, if you have guild tell me, I woul like to discuss about uber builds

The Spanish community has already 2.5 years long, you can find a lot of us at poesp.com. We discuss all this stuff in the TeamSpeak server.

Same server where we're waiting lifemartian for a long long time XD
Last edited by Chuca79 on Dec 21, 2015, 2:48:37 PM
Is a hybrid/life version of this build with tabula possible? I like the skills you are using with the new jewels. But i can't afford 6link shavs or shavs in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info