The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

Best thread ever !
"
radiatoren wrote:
Ho, I have read the patch notes and a certain point stands out:
"New vendor recipes have been added, some of which only work in the new leagues."

Ouch. This is gonna be pretty difficult to keep short and stringent. :)
When people report the new recipes, please remember to include league.

Good idea! But I expect, this just means recipes that include some of the leagues-exclusive items, like an "replacement" for the removed onyx amulet.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Shapemyst wrote:
If you have a pair of boots with (example) 15% MS this recipy will make it a pair of boots with 20% MS

from how the affixes work, I expect this to work only on boots with a minimum itemlevel of 30...? Or perhaps it gives you the maximum affix (if in reach with the +10%), based on the itemlevel?
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 5, 2013, 3:18:44 AM
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Jun 7, 2013, 4:49:01 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Good idea! But I expect, this just means recipes that include some of the leagues-exclusive items, like an "replacement" for the removed onyx amulet.

I would assume that the new base type amulets (and rings) would most likely deal with any amulet type along with two different types of gems, since the new amulets are seen to have hybrid stats such as Str and Int, and Str and Dex - they would also require an altered Onyx Amulet recipe but with a Str + Int/Str + Dex gem combination.

At the moment, they all haven't been found but a Dex and Int hybrid would (or at least should) also be in that mix. The new rings could also be dual-resistance or something and would be the normal Iron Ring recipe with two gems of separate types as well, this is just speculation, mind you!

Amulet Examples:
"

"
Oudeis wrote:
Dropped in Default:

Unique Amulets Source Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056/page/1
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Last edited by Realzameer on Jun 7, 2013, 12:53:03 AM
"
Realzameer wrote:
At the moment, they all haven't been found but a Dex and Int hybrid would (or at least should) also be in that mix. The new rings could also be dual-resistance or something and would be the normal Iron Ring recipe with two gems of separate types as well, this is just speculation, mind you!

The new rings are already know by announcement, and from their implicit features I have no obvious idea for correlating recipes.
--
In Onslaught League...
Amber Amulet + Jade Amulet + Orb of Transmutation = Citrine Amulet

so str amy + dex amy + transmute = conbo str and dex amy.

Same formula for the other new double stat amy's.
^ thanks!
Anyone been looking for a scouring recipe? I see that we have to make a souring as one of the challenges. GGG trolling or?
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
"
rednick18 wrote:
Anyone been looking for a scouring recipe? I see that we have to make a souring as one of the challenges. GGG trolling or?

chris said in one of the patch notes when talked about eternal orb that after "copying" and you dont want to use it after that (lets say you copy 5l and got 6l) if you sell it you will get scouring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info