[2.1.0 Talisman] Barrage Volley fire COC Bladefall SC/HC

"
Ishtaar wrote:
Have you an idea of the dps you have with the build ?

Is it able to handle 3-4+ ppl party ?

Damage of COC build is mostly depended of the situation. More mobs=more hits= more procs= more damage. For me personal its like: As long as a COC build kills quick enough its enough damage.

It does pretty well in 2-3 man partys, with more players than that, it can get a bit laggy honestly.
How about changing life leech or chain with arc in a tabula rasa or 5L Voll's (in hc)?

Is leech absolutely needed when you meet a reflect mob? Or does it raise your survivability that much, that it's a must?

And would chain offer a better clear speed than having arc?
"
RestInPieces wrote:
How about changing life leech or chain with arc in a tabula rasa or 5L Voll's (in hc)?

Is leech absolutely needed when you meet a reflect mob? Or does it raise your survivability that much, that it's a must?

And would chain offer a better clear speed than having arc?

Yes leech is absolutly needed especially in hc i cant see any workaround about that.

Well lets talk about the diffrences between arc and chain.

With chain u doing much more hits so doing much more procs which means more damage.

Also it allows u to proc bladefall at enemys who are behind,left,or right of you which means a increase in clearspeed since u dont need to shoot in any direction once.

A second spell in an COC setup means always a significant increase in generall damage especially arc with the extra damage on shock and the autotageting.

Also it chains so you hit mobs around you but will it be enough to finish those of,alone ?

The main point against swapping arc for chain is that u need to recolor your volls (which you definitely want at some point) to GGGBR. Which means you cannot swap Gmp in for chain for single targets. In addition to that, arc isnt known for good single target damage at all.

Thanks for the reply!
Hi, just want to say thanks for the idea. Made this build (with minor changes) in SC Talisman league and I can confirm the damage is insane.
Last edited by Hopit on Jan 16, 2016, 4:52:03 PM
So low dmg on gorge map.. Dunno maybe u have worse gear than i have.. and i dont use es instead mana.. etc.. but but.
Just hit 68 and the damage boost from transitioning was huge!

Trying to get that 6th power charge up, just got my 4th jewel socket.

Pros: Can sustain against single target (power charges and es)
Great clear for budget build (except tabula)
Versatility of auras. Grace can replace both heralds

Cons: Can be squishy, only have 3.3k life

crit chance w/ charges = 74%
accuracy = ~92%

Gear

Every thing except amulet and tabula rasa was under 10 chaos, majority at ~5 chaos.
"
negusmaster wrote:
Just hit 68 and the damage boost from transitioning was huge!

Trying to get that 6th power charge up, just got my 4th jewel socket.

Pros: Can sustain against single target (power charges and es)
Great clear for budget build (except tabula)
Versatility of auras. Grace can replace both heralds

Cons: Can be squishy, only have 3.3k life

crit chance w/ charges = 74%
accuracy = ~92%

Gear

Every thing except amulet and tabula rasa was under 10 chaos, majority at ~5 chaos.

Thanks for the feedback,nice that you enjoy it.
Last edited by EkarPoe on Feb 12, 2016, 11:20:31 AM
I felt that the single target was lacking, so I stuck in EK instead of chain and it works great!
Tons of focused damage at close-medium range.

I now use EK instead of chain on indoor maps and bosses.

Just hit 81!

Edit:
An added bonus is that it can do every map mod except phys reflect (when I tried it, I instantly ripped), including no life/mana/es regen because we don't need to regen any of them.
Last edited by negusmaster on Feb 13, 2016, 1:51:20 PM
"
negusmaster wrote:
I felt that the single target was lacking, so I stuck in EK instead of chain and it works great!
Tons of focused damage at close-medium range.

I now use EK instead of chain on indoor maps and bosses.

Just hit 81!

Edit:
An added bonus is that it can do every map mod except phys reflect (when I tried it, I instantly ripped), including no life/mana/es regen because we don't need to regen any of them.

yeahr thats right dont do phys reflect maps other then that it can do all map mods.
Beside that phys reflect mobs shouldnt be a problem.

Switching ek for chain for singletarget is surely also a good option.

This guide is just a hint, you are free to improve/change things to your personal fittings :)
Last edited by EkarPoe on Feb 19, 2016, 3:02:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info