[2.2] AMAZING Crit Reave Dagger - Life/Ev/Dodge - DPS/Survivability 2.2 - STRONGER THAN EVER

"
Nickoladze wrote:
Nice build, I'm going to be trying a slight variant in Talisman SC as I've never played endgame Reave.

I plan on dropping Arrow Dancing and instead of routing through Coldhearted Calculation towards Nightstalker I'll be going up past Ghost Reaver and grabbing Force Shaper. Only 2 extra points.

I'll probably buy a Bino's and skip Vaal Pact. Might need to Keep Essence Sap since I won't have Acuities for instant mana leech. I'm also probably going to drop Atziri's Step for rare boots to cap my resists or at least until I get near-perfect jewels.

I also want to try the new-ish Soulthirst belt and this might be a great build to use it. Might have to drop to rare boots and gloves to cap resists.

What would you drop for a 5L? I'm guessing Inc AoE?
I'm also going to be testing Faster Attacks over WED. Not sure which is better.

On mobile atm, but id def drop wed over inc aoe. The larger radius is quite neccessary imo and provides even more defense, it will also boost your vaal reave to an incredible aoe. Part of the idea is to kill before things reach us. Also, wed synergizes with phys to light further boosting our dps. In a 6l that setup is ideal. Lastly having the inc aoe color is nice for swapping to conc effect, both blue gems, which is another very useful too when it comes to certain bosses or situations
*Check out my Impressive Life based Reave Ranger Build-Guide - Thread # 1519684
-5800 Life / High DPS - Balanced Damage and Survivability.
No curse aura? I see you use ST to maintain power charges, but wouldn't assassin's mark curse aura be easier? Or is that no good because you want to maintain max distance?
"
roguemjb wrote:
No curse aura? I see you use ST to maintain power charges, but wouldn't assassin's mark curse aura be easier? Or is that no good because you want to maintain max distance?

Well, I have pondered using blasphemy with vuln, and suppose I will get around to it soon. It works extremely well. The Spectral throw aspect of the build is amazing for many more reasons than just gaining power charges. One its extremely effective, but also does damage, weakens packs, is useful against bosses, and many situations. I use it almost exclusively for clearing out everything in between the vaals, trio, and atziri. Lastly, it does keep distance, and provides defensive benefits as well. Highly suggest you try the same setup and see how it feels to you, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
I forgot to add I was going to try dropping Herald of Ash for Blasphemy + Vulnerability.

Assassin's Mark is nice for Power Charge generation, but the added crit chance and multi is also really good. The life and mana on kill can be decent if you're clearing fast enough.

If it's a hard map or reflect or something, Warlord's Mark is an option if you recolor the sockets.
I was wondering if the weapon range mod ( master of the arena ) actually helps with the reave range?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I was wondering if the weapon range mod ( master of the arena ) actually helps with the reave range?

As far as I know Master of the Arena does not affect Reave range. Either way, its solid node. :)
Would a carcass jack work? or survivability is worse in high level maps? thanks
"
csk1 wrote:
Would a carcass jack work? or survivability is worse in high level maps? thanks

I think I could make it work if I tried, for sure using loath bane.. However, the build is somewhat designed around a few aspects of Daresso's. We get life which obv jack would give us too, gain life leech, a constant supply of endurance charges, and lastly some dodge. I personally havn't tried running jack and wouldn't change from Daresso's with this build. If anything start with a 5L daresso, can be had for prob 1-2 ex on standard.
Lots of good discussion for those interested in this build located in the the shadow forum. I posted it to both sub sections when I made the original guide! Check it out..

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519752
Trying to decide between crit dagger or crit sword southpaw for the late game, whats everyones opinions on the the best choice?

I'd assume crit dagger would be the highest damage but I've never tried swords to test.

Cheers

Mike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info