2.1.1 Patch Notes

eh, guess that explains the size. thought it was weird
Oblivious
Really appreciate the 100% stone circle zones. Cheers.
Keep on keeping on GGG!!! You do things right compared to other companies/games.. You have a great group of people working there.. You got a great community following right behind you[most of us anyways].. Keep it up and the future continues to look bright! LEGGGGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
How many times does it need to dl this bleeding patch?!???????!

Quite honestly, I'm working long hours and don't have time to come home and dl the same patch night after night and then wonder why I have no time to play. :(
Censored.
Yes, Yes and Yes again! You're doing it right GGG!
Master Carrrrtographerr! Yirim
"
Citrusss wrote:
"
markus7 wrote:
Winter Mystery Boxes are nasty. Spent 550 points and got two boots... >.< And various of the same small things. Seriously, it's not good.

Sorry to hear that. I spent ~45 points and received a wolf, 2 skill effects, and 2 hideout effects. The wolf was in my first or second box ^^

WOW! You spent 45 points and got 5 things equaling 75 points!? That's amazing!!! ;) ;)

*sniff sniff* I smell some poopy lies!
lol everyone freaking out but this was just copy pasting over all the art files already there.
S L O W E R
hello
Praise be that which grows in damp places!
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
Really appreciate the flame totem ninja nerf, thanks for nothing GGG -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info