2.1.1 Patch Notes

@chris or bex ?

any timeline for the german translation? :-)
Can you add ctrl-click to Guild Stash too? We put the Talismans there and the difference between player stash and guild stash is enormous :(
I was wondering what gigabyte of patch was for xD
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
So many people crying about 1GB more ONCE? It's not like 10 gb or something.
My internet is not fastest (under 1MB/sec) and it will download this thing in 20 min.
the problem with these download size is some ppl for example surfstick users (including me) cant download it from home due to the limited data volume per day.

usually i can plan from where to download when i know this patch will be large before i start to try to download it.

but who thinks a 'small' patch ll be over a gig ;D

anyways thanks for the patch/fixes, will take a look at it later when i ve managed to download it.^^
I would like this patch even if it would be 10gb big! Thanks for fixing the stone circle droprates now talisman league will be much more fun! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
1.09gig patch? is that some kind of error?

"
Stillwell wrote:
Yeah, why 1 gig for this?

"
Ukanta wrote:
Small patch 1.2Gb update donwload. Really?

Glad it's not just me. :P

I've updated the main post with:

So this patch was a gigabyte larger than it needed to be :(

This was due to a mistake in the build process which exported a lot of art unnecessarily. We have found out why this occurred and will be making sure that it won't happen again. We're very sorry about this :(

Its ok, mistakes can happen to anyone of us.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I wonder what GGG is hiding in the 1 GB extra download!

"So this patch was a gigabyte larger than it needed to be :(

This was due to a mistake in the build process which exported a lot of art unnecessarily. We have found out why this occurred and will be making sure that it won't happen again. We're very sorry about this :("

Lol yeah sure thing, wink wink !!

I hope ofc it is a working trade system, cuz we don't need new content, but we really need a workinn trade-system !!
Last edited by CoreOnCrack on Dec 18, 2015, 9:44:02 AM
"
one day i would love to have a few people here as my future customers, they'll really doesn't seem to care if there are any kind problems.

it's because bigger patch sizes probably hurt ggg's pockets more than their users' patience.

for me, 10 MByte take 2 seconds, 1 GByte take roughly 40 seconds..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
OH MY GOD THEY PROVIDED US WITH AN ENHANCED GAMING EXPERIENCE, LETS CRY ABOUT IT!

Honestly, some people here got bigger issues than a big patch. Get a damn life.

Thanks GGG, you guys are the best.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info